View Full Version : CFCF in Philly

red4door
05-21-2008, 10:13 PM
Can calls be made to a cell phone? What is quarantine all about? And how long does it take to get a court date?

Lainee
05-22-2008, 01:17 PM
Can calls be made to a cell phone? What is quarantine all about? And how long does it take to get a court date?
Phone calls can be made to a cell phone but it all depends because it varies from state to state not all states or prisons allow this. for instance, I'm in Ohio and I do know that some of our prisons allow an inmate to call a cell phone we just have to submit a bill and that bill has to be in your name. now my fiance is incarcerated in Florida and they do not allow inmates to call a cell phone it has to be a landline, I don't know if this is for all Florida prisons but the one my fiance is at you have to have a landline, when he was in a county jail in florida he could call me collect on my cell phone it cost me an arm and a leg but they allowed it.

Lainee

Lainee
05-22-2008, 01:21 PM
When you say quarantine did you ask what is the reason for the quarantine?

Lainee

red4door
05-22-2008, 07:28 PM
I got in touch with the prison on they explained to me that he goes in there until medical tests come back clear so he can be released to population. Thanks!