View Full Version : How often do you write?

Fallaway
05-21-2008, 01:10 PM
I was just wondering how often you guys write to you sweetie. I have these urges to write him all the time but I always wait until his next letter, so I end up writing him once a week or so. I don't want to bother him, I guess because I don't want to seem like the crazy girl who sends a letter like everyday :p. So I was just wondering. Thanks :D

-Britt

ALWAYS HERE 4 M
05-21-2008, 01:24 PM
lol!!! I'm one of the crazy wifes that writes everday. = )

LouLou Bell
05-21-2008, 01:33 PM
I write about once every other week, but sometimes once a week. He would like it if I wrote every day or two though. He knows I am very busy, and thanks me for the time I do take to write, when I do.

codasgirl04
05-21-2008, 01:47 PM
I don't think it's crazy if you write him everyday, I write mine everyday, so that he gets a letter and something to do everyday

Fallaway
05-21-2008, 01:51 PM
Ah thanks for the responses! I'm glad I'm not the only one :D yay!

bernadette
05-21-2008, 01:58 PM
i write everyday and if i am having a bad night or i can not sleep i write him then
he knows when i am having a not so good day because he will get like 4 letters all dated he same day

jayluvsme
05-21-2008, 02:05 PM
i write at least two letters everyday. One week he received 11 letters from me and he was tickled to death.

jonsgirl13
05-21-2008, 02:18 PM
I write him at least once a day to tell him about how my day was and send him stuff like i love you cards or pictures like once a week.

thatwiz
05-21-2008, 02:52 PM
crazy girl over here too-he gets something each and every day and sometimes more than one a day-his last 3 year bid and now this four year bid. He will get something each day until the day he gets out. Oh, he doesn't like to write and I get just a handful of letters.

T.Lesesene
05-21-2008, 05:03 PM
i write my fiance' everyday until i get his letter and respond to his letter and send it off, i often have to put over 80 cents extra on my letter to get it sent off...lol :)

Mikesgrl138
05-21-2008, 05:12 PM
I try to write every day but sometimes I skip a day because I havent done anything to tell him about. He loves it when I write because he has something new to read. I just hate that I only get one letter a week from him if i am lucky..

Cookies Babe
05-21-2008, 05:46 PM
Before I had his address to write, I read all these posts and I thought "don't you people have anything else to do" or "is your life that interesting" but now I am the crazy girlfriend who writes every day. And honestly no I have nothing better to do. I love my sweetie and if it means missing a tv show to tell him about my day then it's worth it. We would talk each and every day while he was out, I don't want him to feel out of the loop while he's away. I don't know if once he is placed that will change if we can visit more often...anyway. My vote is however much you want to write that is the perfect amount to write, no one else influences your love for each other.

LoneStarState
05-21-2008, 06:14 PM
:) I write him about three times a week, depending cause if I need to ventilate I will. I share everything with him! :)

MontanaGal43
05-21-2008, 06:21 PM
I write him every single day! Mail call is the most important part of his day!! So he either gets a letter or a card from me. He writes me about 3-4 times a week providing on how many stamps he has.

MrsDolin
05-21-2008, 06:32 PM
I write and mail letters everyday as well (except Sunday). If I'm too tired to write much of a letter I send him a card. I bought a handful of cards just for that reason. He writes me everyday and mails them three times a week. He prefers me to write him daily because receiving a letter is the highlight of his day. He doesn't have much else to do. On the days that I don't receive letters to respond to I write about how my day went and if anything new is going on.

soalone17
05-21-2008, 07:02 PM
I used to write like 2 or 3 times a week..but I stopped writing 3 weeks ago..only because he is coming home in 12 days and a wake up and we talk on the phone everyday..

ZachsGirl88
05-21-2008, 08:37 PM
I try to write him at least once a week....this month i have been writing a lot more...missing him more and more everyday...sometimes i just write a quick "Just thinking of you" and send some pics....I send him inspirational quotes too and just little things so he knows i care....I get worried when i dont hear from him...its been over a week since i received a letter from him...guess im spoiled...im used to getting a letter every Monday....

AlwaysUs2011
05-21-2008, 08:54 PM
I am one of the crazy ones that write everyday. He tells me how much he loves it and that it shows him how dedicated I am to him. He said nothing is better than getting SOMETHING to read everyday.. even though sometimes I feel like I repeat myself, he loves it anyways.. so I will continue to do it, it's kinda like our "us" time though to me.

locactus
05-21-2008, 09:01 PM
Everyday...But he can't get letters on Saturday and Sunday and I don't get letters on Monday since he can't mail out over the weekend. So sometimes they pile up.

AudraeG
05-21-2008, 09:06 PM
I am one that writes every single day and some days more.. like Monday I ended up mailing off three letters. I had wrote a letter Saturday night, Sunday, and Monday morning. He says it makes him feel special when he hears his name everyday at mail call.

mckinneysgirl
05-21-2008, 10:49 PM
We write each other every day. He loves to hear from me, and says it makes him feel loved. It gives him something to do plus it gives us a chance to get to know each other better...

jaceswoman
05-21-2008, 11:20 PM
I go visit him every weekend, friday, saturday and sunday. And I write him every single day! i am so crazy about my baby!

Waiting4Mike
05-22-2008, 04:40 AM
I write every day, and he loves it. He writes to me about 2x per week, which is fine. Although, I would love it if I found a letter in the mailbox every day. I realize that his life behind bars is not all that exciting and he doesn't have as much to write about as I do. I usually write or type atleast 2 pages, then also send lyrics or poems that I've written, or jokes.
I try to give him something to do every day.

LovinMeNow
05-22-2008, 07:49 AM
I was writing to him just about everyday, until he started to complain about me writing too much. He said that he wasn't complaining, but he didn't want me to expect him to answer every letter! So.....I cut back on the number of letters to like one or two a week........then he complained about me not writing enough! So, I write him if I feel like it and if I don't, well.....I don't!

Mitch67
05-22-2008, 08:52 AM
I write him once every week and sometimes I send cards and lyrics and stuff. He writes me twice a week Thursday and Sunday so the end of my week is a little quieter than the beginning.

I love it sometimes when he writes every day for maybe a week or ten days. He doesn't do that often but when he does it makes me realise just how sweet he can be.

jenntrav
05-23-2008, 08:34 AM
You wouldnt be crazy if you wrote everyday. I write Trav everyday. The only day he doesnt get a letter is on Saturday and Sundays, of coarse. Kepp the letters going, Im sure he loves every one of them!!

DestinyIMDP
05-23-2008, 10:56 AM
I write every day too. I love and miss him so much. I write as if I was talking to him. And if he was home, I would talk to him every day. It does make him feel special to have his name called. He says when he sees the mail lady, he looks for my colored envelopes.

robs_angel
05-24-2008, 01:41 PM
I write everyday. so does he, it makes it easier to get letters everyday. then i send extra stuff cards, pictures at least once a week.

sarah moats

Miss Medina
05-24-2008, 01:53 PM
Well I write my hunny on Sunday to tll him about my weekend than I write him on Wednesday to tell him how my week is going and than I write him on Fridays to tell him my plans for the weekend and I mean I tell him other stuff to because inbetween those letters I get his letters. So yeah I write him 3 times a week cause he wants me to write everyday but I ain't go much to say about things cause everything is the same plus I get real busy with work and meetings..

Mz Jin
05-24-2008, 02:24 PM
I was just wondering how often you guys write to you sweetie. I have these urges to write him all the time but I always wait until his next letter, so I end up writing him once a week or so. I don't want to bother him, I guess because I don't want to seem like the crazy girl who sends a letter like everyday :p. So I was just wondering. Thanks :D

-Britt
then he told me how much he enjoyed getting his named called to get his letter from me, so I started writing him 3 or 4 times a week. Lately I've been copying down lyrics too - he ask for like 24 songs lol, it's easy, I just put them on my website, go to the library and print them out. So on Tuesday he should get 3 letters. I do have to say though... if you are down or any kind of depressed don't send that letter for at least a couple of days so you won't be sorry later... yeah I did that, oops

trishie
05-24-2008, 03:04 PM
i been writing every few days and i'm starting to run out of crap to talk about since he also calls almost every day ;T i'm going to have to start just writing to him like he's a diary "today i woke up and went to wash my face then i went back to sleep..." but for those who have been writing a lot out of curiosity how much stamps do you go through in a month =x

JamiesGirl06
05-24-2008, 03:10 PM
Every day!