View Full Version : Just One Conjugal Visit Please!

Mrs.Perez III
05-20-2008, 06:15 PM
My husband has been gone for 8 years and in Pennsylvania we don't get conjugal visits. I don't know why and what I don't understand is why if there is a petition out there to bring back conjugal visits in all states why more people are not signing it.
Ladies come on we need this...LOL! What do you girls think about this?

eddiesgirl1
05-20-2008, 06:18 PM
sign me up for conjugals too but at the rate that texas prison system is going we are still working on getting phones ugh i hate all.

Mz Jin
05-20-2008, 06:22 PM
I think it's just a wish though that will never happen:(

JeromesBabyGirl
05-20-2008, 06:27 PM
bring it on i could us one also Ill sign it for real

ThatOneChick
05-20-2008, 06:40 PM
I wish we could get them too :( But unfortunatly it's not "back" b/c most never had them in the first place. Jerks.

krackergrl
05-20-2008, 06:45 PM
the thing is, ive signed like..4 different ones the past 5 months. i wish there was one central one, and that someone finally does something about it..there seems to be so many floating around, if all were on one petition, it'd be a lot more

thugwife
05-20-2008, 06:51 PM
Only about 4 states have conjugal visits, I read that on here. That stuff was stopped years ago. As I have said a 1000 times before it only takes one person to screw it up for the rest of us. For some of us (not me) its hard enough to get a visit, let alone think the guards are going to worry about trailer visits or whatever they are called. Not to mention the disease from inside to outside and vice versa. I know they probably dont care about our health in all reality, but that is an excuse they use. At my husbands place, they arent allowed to eat or drink after us. One thing I have to say about this is, can you imagine how very long it would take to get a visit if this would pass? Dont get me wrong I AM ALL FOR THE LOVIN, but sometimes I have to wait 30-45 minutes to be signed in during visitation. My husbands prison has made up more crazy rules and last week was the emptiest I have ever seen the visit room, because of all the denials.

I dont know about you all, but my husbands prison feeds off denying visits. They do their utmost best in getting you terminated or denying you in general period. There is alot more negative things to say about this in general. Like pregnacies without the father, as well as welfare issues. If I know the goverment that is one less child they would like to support, provided a pregancy resulted in it. I am sure our guys would pop out some Bebes' kids too. I know I would love to have my husband anyway I could get him. But, as Mz Jin said, it is a dream, that will never happen.

locactus
05-20-2008, 08:44 PM
My husband has been gone for 8 years and in Pennsylvania we don't get conjugal visits. I don't know why and what I don't understand is why if there is a petition out there to bring back conjugal visits in all states why more people are not signing it.
Ladies come on we need this...LOL! What do you girls think about this?

I signed it last year- yeah you're right not many signing it. But I know how you feel. Florida don't allow nothing!:blah:

RaysMeg
05-20-2008, 08:48 PM
Doesn't Clinton in NY have trailers? I think so....

:( Doesn't effect me..... He's not in Clinton, and we're NOT married!!

I would still have your back and sign for it though :)

05-20-2008, 09:14 PM
I WISH (I REALLY REALLY REALLY WISH)

But unfortunatley the Feds don't allow it ...