View Full Version : who services Bellmont Correctional Institution in Ohio???

j_v_g05
05-20-2008, 11:20 AM
MCI can global teck to it .... im lookin to set up a prepaid account with on of them to recieve calls from belmont ... but i gotta kno if they service them too!!

Foreverhis31907
05-20-2008, 11:24 AM
I just went through this from my understanding you have to wait for the inmate to call you before you can set up a prepaid account.

j_v_g05
05-20-2008, 11:31 AM
ok well i dont think its blocked because someone called me collect from a payphone and it can thru ... would it be different from a prison??

Foreverhis31907
05-20-2008, 11:41 AM
I would call your local phone company just to be 100% sure. I have just started going through the GTL process myself. When I frist called them all I could get was automatic crap and it said that the inmate from the prison had to call me frist in order to set up my prepaid account. By I just now found this sight www.gtl.net when that comes up scroll down to the box that says to create or add funds to your Advance Pay account click here. Then it says western uion. Click on where it says click here. See what that does. I am doing that myself now Good luck:thumbsup: