View Full Version : 2 sons going to Terre Haute-Federal Prison

Katcor5
05-19-2008, 05:13 PM
I have 2 sons that will be going to the same prison. I have been on the website for the prison and it says you can not be on more then one inmates vistor list. Is anybody familiar with this? I am already on one son's list at the MCC in Chicago and the other son must turn himself in on June 3.

Thank you in advance for any information.

timsbaby41
05-19-2008, 05:48 PM
I don't know about PA but in NH there are 2 brothers in ncf and they can have visits together with there family

SaintsBabyGirl
05-19-2008, 07:11 PM
I belive I read somewhere on the BOP Website that visitors with more than one family member at the same facillity can be on both lists with approval from the warden. Terre Haute has the FCI and the USP and I believe a camp as well, you may want to check out the site for the specific one they will be at. www.bop.gov (http://www.bop.gov)

why
05-19-2008, 08:30 PM
I am sorry to hear that. I know that God will give you the strength to get through this trial.

I do not know the answer to your question however, I wanted to suggest that you call the department of corrections; of the state your boys will be in and ask that question, they will have the answer, if not call the specific prison.

robs_angel
05-24-2008, 05:42 PM
I am sorry to hear that my thoughts and prayers are with you.

best wishes

sarah moats

Morganna McGee
05-25-2008, 05:00 PM
My guy is at Plainfield...a short drive down I 70 from Terre Haute. When I go the visit him I sometimes see two inmates at a table with an elderly couple as well. So if Plainfield, Indiana accepts two inmates to visit then I'm pretty sure Terre Haute would too. Unless one is going to be on lockdown or in the SHU. Good luck. Stay strong and keep the faith.

Morganna

lilithinwaiting
05-25-2008, 05:36 PM
Have you called the prison and asked them? I wish you the best of luck!

Released
05-25-2008, 10:11 PM
If they are both your sons, Im sur eyou would be able to visit both of them.