View Full Version : GTL rav..well I won't say RAVE exactly

jasonzwifey2011
05-19-2008, 12:17 PM
OMG I just had to share this... LOL I called GTL today becuz it appeared that they have been taking "more than their share" - I looked at my bank account and GTL was on there more than I remembered putting $$ on my pre-paid acct. Anyway - I actually sat on hold, and got someone w/ in 15 minutes - AND they spoke perfectly good English and...GET THIS... She actually took her sweet time and answered questions I had, and was very friendly and funny... I was like ok, did I dial the wrong number?? LOL But... God is Good and I've been praying about everything to do with this situation. SO perhaps God is sending His Angels to work at GTL now.

God Bless y'all and I hope everyone has a great day and gets mail!!

*~Meri~* :D

NtShadow
05-27-2008, 04:09 AM
I'm glad you had a good experience! I have spoke with them twice, and they were both good experiences, and I also got my questions answered!

soalone17
05-27-2008, 04:42 AM
The last time I had to put money on my phone, I got a real nice lady..in my state of CT the minimum I have to put on my phone is $5.00...everyone else has told me 25.00..she told me that CT is the only state that allows that..she was really nice..she asked me if the person I spoke with spoke good english..now that is funny!!..I mentioned he was coming home in a week..and she was asking a whole bunch of questions which I didnt mind answering..I could of told her my whole life story, but I know there are other people waiting to talk to a rep, so I didnt...lol.....6 days and a wake up!!!!!

Kay926
05-27-2008, 06:38 AM
Im really happy some people have good things to report about them... everytime i call there they hang up on me. i just finally got ahold of someone and the gentleman was very nice. ive been trying to get my phone on for months and someone has an open account with my number so they have to switch it and somehow they keep lossing my fax of my phone bill. i asked the guy if his records show that i am a rude customer he started laughing and said well some people around here dont have the best customer service skills and i said no they are just foreign and cant speak english. he laughed and said you are by no means rude hahaha i can be nice when i really want
something ! my phone hopefully will be on in 7-10 days by friday he said

jasonzwifey2011
05-27-2008, 06:56 AM
Im really happy some people have good things to report about them... everytime i call there they hang up on me. i just finally got ahold of someone and the gentleman was very nice. ive been trying to get my phone on for months and someone has an open account with my number so they have to switch it and somehow they keep lossing my fax of my phone bill. i asked the guy if his records show that i am a rude customer he started laughing and said well some people around here dont have the best customer service skills and i said no they are just foreign and cant speak english. he laughed and said you are by no means rude hahaha i can be nice when i really want
something ! my phone hopefully will be on in 7-10 days by friday he said

Well I hope it gets turned on and you can talk to your baby!!! Good luck with that and it's nice to hear that some people actually work there that have good customer service skills.. :haha:

jasonzwifey2011
05-27-2008, 06:57 AM
The last time I had to put money on my phone, I got a real nice lady..in my state of CT the minimum I have to put on my phone is $5.00...everyone else has told me 25.00..she told me that CT is the only state that allows that..she was really nice..she asked me if the person I spoke with spoke good english..now that is funny!!..I mentioned he was coming home in a week..and she was asking a whole bunch of questions which I didnt mind answering..I could of told her my whole life story, but I know there are other people waiting to talk to a rep, so I didnt...lol.....6 days and a wake up!!!!!

:clap: YAY 6 days!! Whoo-hoo I know you are so excited!! I hope all goes well and you have a beautiful reunion!!