View Full Version : Decirations on the back of the envelope

tinktink5
05-19-2008, 11:50 AM
Does anyone else write stuff on the back of the envolope i do and so does he. Just wondering if any one else does.:D

angel12569
05-19-2008, 12:26 PM
We ususally write on the back, sealed with a kiss.

wilfred
05-19-2008, 01:01 PM
'Keep the faith' 'Stay Strong' just two of the many messages we write on envelopes.

Luv0fHisLife
05-19-2008, 01:02 PM
We do too, I usually write I love you, or our initals, or something cute...

tinktink5
05-19-2008, 01:17 PM
i usally write stay strong, keep ya head up, be safe, i miss you, and i always put hearts all around

timsbaby41
05-19-2008, 02:07 PM
He always draws a smiley face.On the inside flap he alway writes a little something like hi beautiful or wanna get naked,hows the future Mrs .TEE he has a bunch of them and love them all

CarrotCake10
05-19-2008, 03:05 PM
lol...My bf writes paragraphs outside of his envelope it could be about anything. I think sometimes he forgets things and does not remember until the envelope is sealed. He has me in the habit of doing. Usually we can tell what type of letter it is going to be by what is said on the outside...

light at end
05-19-2008, 05:02 PM
I will sometimes add a note if I forget to mention something in his letter. I put smiley faces sometimes and will put "God Speed" sometimes too.

Random_1
05-19-2008, 05:11 PM
I never thought to write on the inside flap of the envelope, thanks! Sometimes we write on the outside, especially if more than one is sent at the same time, like "Read this one first" or something.

othersideofhell
05-19-2008, 06:07 PM
At Calhoun State in GA, mail will be returned if there is anything written on the envelope other then the return address and the inmates address.. Grrrrrr... They spoil all the fun!

jonivea
05-19-2008, 06:22 PM
My husband and I always write things on the back of our envelopes, inside the flap, in the inside of the envelope, everywhere we can think to write....

Hisoneandonly
05-20-2008, 08:39 PM
Write now I"m going through the love qoutes and picking the ones that describe my feelings best. He is artistic so he draws different things on mine.

Flaca71
05-21-2008, 09:20 AM
It's funny cuz I always put the date that I wrote and sent his letter on the outside in the corner of the envelope....just to show how slow the snail mail is..then on the inside I always write "Enjoy!!! And have a nice day!" since I know the CO's read his letters, then on the outside I always have "Stay strong"...

Mz.Huerita_13
05-21-2008, 10:33 AM
yup we always rite things on the inside n outside any where we can think of... Like I put many things one of mines is loving mister 1062113 :0), or ima ride with you until the wheels pop:0)(I like 2 b unique) but that one is an inside joke:0p very good time tho... And most times put lil songs we dedicate 2 eachother n more! I like it when he draws me cute stuff on them like for my b.day he drew a dog with his tounge out saying "me so horny" ahaha he's such a freak! I love him for all the lil things he does 2 put a smile on my face;)!

NtShadow
05-23-2008, 04:26 AM
We always write little messages on the front and the back.

WifejailedinAZ
05-23-2008, 02:39 PM
I have heard that Texas also does not allow anything other then the names and address on the outside of the envelope so I have not tried it yet. When my wife was at Estrella however, we did. I have a scan of one she sent me while there.
I will try and attach it here...
http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=47357&d=1181954833

tinktink5
05-23-2008, 07:28 PM
I have heard that Texas also does not allow anything other then the names and address on the outside of the envelope so I have not tried it yet. When my wife was at Estrella however, we did. I have a scan of one she sent me while there.
I will try and attach it here...
http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=47357&d=1181954833
awww that is so cute

Sun'skitty
05-23-2008, 08:10 PM
He always does! Usually it's SMILE with a happy face or I LOVE YOU GIRL or I MISS YOU. Now we started putting just the first letter of words for a message and his are so long that I have a hard time figuring out what it says! But I do have an idea knowing how his mind thinks! :-)

Isweoriswenot
05-24-2008, 06:56 PM
I use to draw little creative stuff and write little love messages on the envelopes, but I heard now they are becoming strict with anything other than the addresses on the envelopes.

dorothygullett
05-24-2008, 09:58 PM
i have never drawn anything on the outside of the envelope. I have recieved ones with roses and other pictures on them. I guess I'm not much of an artist.

perfectlove
05-26-2008, 04:39 AM
i've made the ritual of writing on the back where i seal the envelope "I'm Your Guardian Angel" . . . it feels like I am sometimes . . . with all the stuff that's been thrown @ him. The system isn't fair :(

~Dedicated~
05-26-2008, 09:36 AM
I write notes or bible verses or a few lines of a song on the back of my envelopes.:p He is an awesome artist and sometimes draws beautiful pictures on mine. :thumbsup:

robs_angel
05-26-2008, 07:05 PM
we do too, we write on the inside flap and the outside

Jcumbridge
05-26-2008, 07:31 PM
I write things on mine but it is not as nice as everyone elses. On my dads I always put I still dont forgive you or something like that

Queensett
05-27-2008, 05:27 PM
Yes I always say have a great week guys. Just something little because some of his roomates dont get any mail and he gets something almost everyday.

LostTime
05-27-2008, 06:45 PM
I use to write thing all the time till one time one of CO's teased my man to the point it almost caused a problem and because of that I no longer do that but I should start again since he's been moved along time ago to another prison
thanks for the idea again

kerintony
05-27-2008, 07:03 PM
i sure do i color them or one of the best things that he liked was i used to get lil things off the computer and then send it through the printer he loved that lol but that got costly so then i stoped that and now i just draw hearts and what not its always cute and then when he writes me back its always corny on the outside of the envelope but its so adorable

FreelyCuffed
05-27-2008, 08:10 PM
We get in trouble and the mail stops if we write anything but the address on the envelope. Last september i noticed my guy was acting weird and mad. It was a real busy time with my job so we didnt talk all that often. i was always in and out of town. anyway, when i got home from one of my trips i got 15 letters back in the mail. i realized he hadnt been getting any of my letters and he thought i stopped writing them. They were all sent back because i used to write the number 2: and then his name and addresss instead of writing To: and then his name. They said the number 2 was gang related and sent all my letters back. Money orders and everything. That was a tough month!

BuddysJewel
05-29-2008, 03:10 PM
I have been writing quotes from members here that are sweet or inspirational to me on the back of the envelopes and thoughtout my letters and I give credit by writing, "By a PTO Friend." Sometimes I'll send a postcard everyday with a different quote on it. He writes uplifting bible quotes on the back of his letters to me.