View Full Version : Share your first visit stories.

MidgeeCakes927
05-18-2008, 09:59 PM
I had my very first visit with my man this Friday that just passed, which was also one official month since he got put away!
It was a very emotional experience seeing him after all that time, it felt like an eternity since I'd seen him last.
We put our hands up to the glass, kept looking into each others eyes, all kinds of mushy stuff. It was no where near as scary as I was expecting, but at the same time not being able to touch him, but being able to see him right in front of me was a VERY weird sensation. We're very touchy-feely together.
I would have given anything to be able to just be like "Okay, he's leaving now, thank you for your services!" and take him home with me when I left. :)

I'd like to hear everyone else's first visit stories out of sheer curiosity, happy things, sad things, things that upset you guys, etc.
Not trying to be a nosey rosy, just comparing and contrasting!
<3

JeromesBabyGirl
05-18-2008, 10:12 PM
Our first vist was a county visit i was nervse and scared cause i didn't know were we stodas a couple at that time. I signed in and waited to go in he walked in to that room adn my life changed forever. He rapped his arms around me and gave me the biggest kiss ever. Looked me in my eyes an said I love you. ANd asked will you marrie me once again. we had an hour visit which felt like heaven, and when I left I cried I never let him see me cry (well I have twice sense he has been locked up) cause it breaks his heart to see me cry. Every visit or me is like our firsteven though we have been doing this for a year and I see him at least once a week if not more. It will always feel like the first time. I love and miss you baby more then you will ever know.

SaNdiA
05-18-2008, 11:48 PM
our first visit in county was very emotional.. we had been going thru rough times and i knew he had been tryin to call me but my house phone didnt accept collect calls..
he looked sad and depressed.. i was extremely mad at him and sad.. i didnt cry but i sure felt like it!!
our first contact visit was really weird. i went alone i didnt take our son. i was feeling really sick but really wanted to see him so i went anyway.. i hadnt seen him for 3 months.. we held hands and talked about random things. i was so nervous as if we had just started dating.. it being my first time there i wasnt sure on the rules of what i could/couldnt do. i didnt want to get him introuble..
later that week i got a letter saying that he was kinda sad cuz i was acting so nonchalant like if i didnt love him.. i explained it all to him. and our second visit i took our son and it was much better!! :)

johnnyrayzaimee
05-18-2008, 11:58 PM
My first visit with Johnny Ray was awesome and a day that will forever change my life...we are MWI and my sister was going to visit my brother-n-law at the same time and I was like rushing her out the door to visitation lol cause I wanted to be seated before he came in (non-contact :( ) cause I did want him to see my ummm back side lol I am not the skinniest of girls LOL....but come to find out he loves my big booty as he calls it....he is crazy....god i miss him!

HisSoul
05-18-2008, 11:59 PM
Are you talking about a non-contact visit? or a contact visit.. Cause many women here have had both.. including me..

kimberly brooke
05-19-2008, 07:54 AM
Mine is so funny. Its long but its a must read lol.

I met my Joshua while he was incarserated for the first time two months ago. I was so nervous, I went all the way to nc from nj by myself. I had never done anything like that before. I hadn't even been to a prison before. I started freaking out when I got to the prison. I was nervous that he wouldn't like me or that he would look nothing like his pictures and he and I were already going out lol!

So I was in the waiting room checking myself in. I brought up the papers to the lady at the front desk and I left the part blank where it said lisence number of the car I came in with. I had taken a taxi so I just left it blank. And so the ladys like u left that blank go back to your seat and fill it out. I was like but I dnt have a car, then she mumbled something and I had no idea what she said. All I heard was fill it out. I said again, but I don't have a car maam and she flipped out saying write that you came in a taxi!! I was like okay! Geez I didn't hear you! Lol so that lady already pissed me off.

So then I remembered I had to go cash my money in for coins so josh and I could eat. I went to the machine and cashed $10 in coins.and then I realized that I forgot the clear plastic bag at house lol! I was like SHITTT!!! I asked the CO lady if I could have a bag and she goes that's not my problem, your supose to bring it on your own. I wanted to punch her in the face lol. So I was stuck with 10 bucks in coins that I couldn't use.

So finally I go to walk into the visiting room and the same CO bitch stopped me and said you can't wear that sweater in there, you've got to take it off. I was like wtf I'm freezing and its a sweater, it said no jackets, not no sweaters. Of course she made me take it off.

So at this point I'm in the visiting room pissed off, and nervous as hell. I was so nervous that my hands and arms turned like a dark purple and I got goose bumps all over! That's never happened to me before!

Then some of the inmates started coming out one by one. There wasn't many families there yet, just like 4 or 5 because it was 8 in the morning. I started flipping out because there was only two inmates left to come out. Josh and the family next to me.

So I put my head down hyperventilating lol. All of a sudden I hear a door open and slam shut. I didn't look up but I heard like footsteps sliding on the floor, you know the way mental health people walk. I look up and all I saw was a dark haired tall white guy walking TOURD ME!! I was like ommmg he didn't tell me he was handicapped!! I swear my heart jumped outa my chest and I wanted to cry. Then I noticed he walked righ past me and went to the family next to me. Omg I was sooo reilieved!! I couldn't even breathe, I was trying to catch my breathe from the shock of that.

I put my head down again preying hed like me or that I'd like him. Then a couple of minutes later I heard the door open again, I knew it was him. I was like ok this is it, kim look up. So I look up and I see him walking tourd me all smiling and happy. He ran up to me and picked me up and hugged me. He just kept starring at me all over as did I. The first thing outa his mouth was damn your so hot lol! He def broke the ice with that. He didn't look like what I was expecting but he was still freaking HOT!

We talked the entire time, never one silence. He was so shy, we went like 10 minutes without even kissing and I'm like "baby what you don't wanna kiss me?" So then he leaned in and gave me a kiss, our first kiss.

I stayed until the end of visit, 3 30pm. We had a very loooong goodbye! We were ALL over each other and I got to "cop a field" if you know what I mean lol. Basically the entire visit we were all over each other. I had my hands inside of his shirt playing with his chest lol. We were hugging the whole visit, making out lol, and it was just amazing! I was so surprised that the COs didn't care lol. They walked right past us and saw my hands all over him and they didn't care lol. It couldn't have been better. I could honestly say that I never thought that I could have so much in a prison before.

Yea so that's my story, I'm sure you had some laughs lol.

lml34
05-19-2008, 08:09 AM
I get to touch my michael, He was at a place that is about two hours away, I took my friends car from school just so that I could get up there to see him, cuz my college is only like an hour away, so I wanted to leave from there not home. I got up at 5:50 am, I left by 6:30 and got there 7:30 or so, I was so incredibly nervous it was awful. The people inside there for other visits helped me out and we talked a bit, but when I actually got inside of the visitation room it was crazy, I was going to sit diagonal across from him and I was assigned a seat. He came out and right off the bat the one guard was yellin at him, something about his pants and she threatened to take away the visit, but she didnt. He came over to me and we kissed...we actually kissed!!We talked a lot and didnt let go of each other's hands. He started talking about us and how he's afraid i'll leave him, stop waiting and theres just no way that that would happen so I was tellin him that and for the first time in my life I saw him cry, he actually cried about me. I had just read a thread on here about our men crying and I remember thinking that I would never see michael cry, he looks young in our picture but he has been through so much in his life, i dont no a stronger boy, I never thought I'd see tears. Well I wiped them away and soon our visit was over and we kissed goodbye, got in trouble cuz he touched my skin ha and then I left and I was crying my eyes out as i left, I was quite a site to see. But it was still an amazing visit and I will always remember that one, they are so different now, he's even at a totally different place.

gougeaway
05-19-2008, 08:27 AM
I was a mess. I cried the entire time. It was the day after he went in and no one was expecting it.
The glass still kills me.

DanaMorrison
05-19-2008, 08:46 AM
It had been 14 years since I had seen him and reunited in a state jail. I got lost on the way there and it took my 3 hours instead of an hour and a half. I wasn't giving up, I was going to find it. I remember sitting in the waiting room and talking to an older woman next me. I was so nervous and couldn't stop shaking. I had to ask her "What happens after I walk through that door." She was so nice and told me how things would happen. We got called back at the same time. As we were walking back I said, "Oh God what if I don't recognize him." I opened the door and saw the back of his head and knew it was him. It was a very nerve racking, but wonderful visit.

K2's Lady
05-19-2008, 08:57 AM
The first time I visited Kirk was on Rikers Island :( . It was a very sad time for me. I hadn't known what he did or how much time he was facing. I had been in P.R. burying my beloved grandmother (RIP)that was back in 2004, all I knew was when I came home he was nowhere to be found. So at the visit he tells me what happend and that he is facing 7yrs (which he got). Needless to say Feb. 2004 was a horrible time for me, I lost my two loves...

d-v-o-n
05-19-2008, 09:06 AM
My first vist at county was very emotional. He had never committed a crime and I was histerical with worry. I cried and begged to know why he had left me. I could not stop weeping.

My 1st visit at his camp was hiliarious. We hadn't seen each other in 3 months since he was sentence and left county to go to thru recep.

We were so used to sitting only across from each other that we just laughed when we got to hug and kiss each other and got to sit NEXT to each other. :D The visit was so much fun (considering where we were cuz he nor I have nothing to compare it to since he's never been to jail and I never visited anyone in jail before).

Then all of a sudden, he tells me to look over my shoulder at the door. There was a lady who LITERALLY had a monkey on her back. LMMFAO!!! We were turned all the way around watching this lady walk into a prison visiting room with a gat dayum monkey on her back. We were looking at everyone else and NOBODY was looking at this lady and the monkey but us. We were afraid that something was wrong with us. We thought WE were the only ones that could see this damn monkey. The damn thing had on a little outfit WITH a hat. It had on a leash that went around it's neck and attached to her waist. She was at the vending machine and she got a bag of chips and handed it to the damn monkey!!! LMAO!!!

Anyway, it turned out that the lady has epilipsey and the monkey is a type of warning system. IT can get help and it can also get her medicine. Now mind you, Daryl and I are ROLLING at the fact that when this women was diagnosed with this disease....
...I'm sure the doctor said, "You can get a high tech device that will warn others around that you are have an epileipsy seizure...OR.....you can have a monkey on your back!!"

FTFO!!
...and that is me and Daryl's first visit :D

nakeisha99
05-19-2008, 11:21 AM
My first visit was a contact visit and it was very emotional for me. I was 7 months pregnant at the time and cried often, especially when it was time for me to leave.

Shelsonme
05-19-2008, 12:05 PM
My first vist at county was very emotional. He had never committed a crime and I was histerical with worry. I cried and begged to know why he had left me. I could not stop weeping.

My 1st visit at his camp was hiliarious. We hadn't seen each other in 3 months since he was sentence and left county to go to thru recep.

We were so used to sitting only across from each other that we just laughed when we got to hug and kiss each other and got to sit NEXT to each other. :D The visit was so much fun (considering where we were cuz he nor I have nothing to compare it to since he's never been to jail and I never visited anyone in jail before).

Then all of a sudden, he tells me to look over my shoulder at the door. There was a lady who LITERALLY had a monkey on her back. LMMFAO!!! We were turned all the way around watching this lady walk into a prison visiting room with a gat dayum monkey on her back. We were looking at everyone else and NOBODY was looking at this lady and the monkey but us. We were afraid that something was wrong with us. We thought WE were the only ones that could see this damn monkey. The damn thing had on a little outfit WITH a hat. It had on a leash that went around it's neck and attached to her waist. She was at the vending machine and she got a bag of chips and handed it to the damn monkey!!! LMAO!!!

Anyway, it turned out that the lady has epilipsey and the monkey is a type of warning system. IT can get help and it can also get her medicine. Now mind you, Daryl and I are ROLLING at the fact that when this women was diagnosed with this disease....
...I'm sure the doctor said, "You can get a high tech device that will warn others around that you are have an epileipsy seizure...OR.....you can have a monkey on your back!!"

FTFO!!

:haha::haha:!!!

1Luv4Him
05-19-2008, 12:17 PM
my first visit with Boo was nerve wrecking!! i had not seen him in about six months, because he hadn't been able to contact me from prison, because he wasn't allowed any numbers outta his cell phone. so when he finally called me and let me know where he was i was there the very next day to pay him a visit :cool: i was nervous, happy, sad, just about everything at once... i had never been to a prison in my life, so i was nervous when i walked in and waited before going up to the visitation area. once i got into that room i calmed down, but that wasn't long :) when the inmates came walking in my heart started pounding in my chest, and when i saw Boo's face my stomach churned and when he picked me up and started kissing me i felt like a million $$ :D it was a very emotional visit i must say...

CarrotCake10
05-19-2008, 06:04 PM
I was,so nervous just observing my surrondings. I remember there was this girl who was very loud and she said something in the lines of "I have been doing this for 10 months" and I thought to myself dang that is long. Being my first time going through it and all.

When I finally made it to the visit he looked, so sad of all the visits I think he was the saddest at Riker's I am not sure why, but he did not look happy. Maybe the idea of having to go through it all over again. I was expecting the worst from the c.o's because of all the horror stories of Riker's Island, but they were very nice one of them even wished me a happy early birthday. All and all it was good weird, but good.

faith-luv-peace
05-19-2008, 06:32 PM
My first visit with Matt was an emotional roller coaster, but it was a great ride...He came up to me with a look in his eyes - a combination of love and i'm coming in for the kiss so you'd better be ready. He made my knees weak, honestly, which has never happened before. We sat there with happy tears all the way through and never separated our hands. We actually got in trouble for kissing three times during the first hug/kiss time. We decided to get pics taken every two week visit, cause that's just more time that we get to actually be in each other's arms!

donutandpickle
05-19-2008, 09:10 PM
Well I was so nervous to see him because i hadn't seen him in over a year cause when he first went in I was too young to go up there and had to wait until after my 18th bday to get approved. His Mom came with me so I wouldn't be as scared. I still remember what I was wearing and standing there in line with his Mom. I honestly can't remember too much of what we talked about or the first thing we said to eachother because I was so nervous. I only hugged him when he first walked in but whenever we said goodbye I kissed him to. To me the second visit was more memorable then the first. The first time I saw him was on a Friday night with his Mom then on Saturday he didn't think anyone was coming but his Mom said it would be so good if I surprised him so I came that Saturday afternoon without him knowing. Well he was in the middle of a basketball game so he had to run from the game and get in the shower and the electricity went off so he was taking a cold dark shower. And with his body being so hott and the cold water it made him sweat more. So he was halfway wet and sweating so by the time he got to the visit room he thought he looked crazy. And it was so hott and there was no air cause the electricity was messing up. So this older woman walked past us and gave him a paper plate and said "Here honey fan yourself with this" lol. It was so cute cause the whole time he was freaking out thinking he looked crazy from sweating. We will neverrr forget that day lol.

msonlydabest
05-19-2008, 09:24 PM
Well...lol...My first county visit (threw a glass) was a joke!!! I am from NYC and got conned by country folks (no offense to any)...I take a random cab and he's like if you give me a deposite I'll be here to pick you up so you won't mis your bus back home...so I am like great! Gave him my money...da dude even sat with me and helped me get "register" which was so easy just hand in your id and wait....so I am waiting and waiting and I can not stop laughing because I really didn't think the glass thing was real...so here we are and I am laughing making light of a situation that TURNED out to be not so light!!!! The lady behind me was touching the glass all mushy and here I was mocking her (If I only knew better)....so that was a joke....it was good...but def didn't see the future coming!!! Oh not to mention the guy never came to get me I had to wait forever for a cab and almost missed my bus by seconds.....(we got an extended visit of 2 hrs)

Our contact visit was a joke too...I waited and waited...and after a yr of no contact...we didn't know how to greet each other...the c.o had to say is okay you can touch him...I aimed for the cheeks he aimed for my lips....we were so off beat...the c.o laughed and said go ahead do that again.....I was so surprise with how much he changed...I ain't know how to how to act....The visit was regular pop and meli but the saying goodbye and hello I gotta practice lol (5 hr visit with someone you want to say so much too but manage to just say POPPPPPPPPPPP)

maybe my next visit on thursday will be better (yayyy)

MidgeeCakes927
05-19-2008, 09:25 PM

FTFO!!

Oh my god that was a nice laugh. Hahaha.

MidgeeCakes927
05-19-2008, 09:29 PM
My visit was through glass, someone had asked that. I'd give anything to touch him, some of the stories you guys are telling have actually brought tears to my eyes! <3

loveslady
05-23-2008, 02:46 AM
well you guys my story is funny and cute all at the same time, on my first visit i was 18 years old and my man was locked up in nc doc. he was in a minimum security facility and the visitation was 2 hours outside at picnic tables. at this point he and i were only friends and our only communication was by letters, well i got to the facility looking especially cute, nice jeans top and hair curled pefectly. i get out of the car and there was this creepy old man waving at me through a fence, this made my nervousness reach a whole new level. i proceeded to sign in and i was so nervous i was shaking like a leaf on a tree, i couldnt even sign my name it looked like a 2nd graders hand writing. i heard them call his name over a loud speaker and the anticipation was just to much. i sat at one of the picnic tables and waited with big round eyes. it seemed everyone in visitation had there eyes on me and could tell i was totally out of my element. finally after what seemed like and eternity but was probably only 5 minutes i see this body 6feet 1 approximately 215 pounds of pure sexiness walking towards me with the biggest ear to ear smile i had ever seen. i just knew i was going to faint. he grabbed me and gave me the biggest tightest hugg i had ever felt. needless to say i continued to shake nervously for the next hour. multiple times during our converstion he stopped me and said "jus breathe, everything is gonna be ok." he even told his mom later that i was a complete mess in front of him, he bought me a can soda and i couldnt even pick it up to drink it i was so nervous. i knew at that moment without a doubt that i was madly in love with him. i am now 24 years old and i have continued to support him as this is his second bid the previous one i discussed lasted 3 years and he has approximately another 2 years or so to go. i certainly hope this is his last because doing a bid with someone is very hard and taxing and i dont think i can do another one.

leahc
05-27-2008, 11:39 PM
Joe hasn't gone to prison yet, but I remember my first visit to CJC to see him. It was five weeks after he'd disappeared and two weeks after he'd been arrested. I was really nervous because our lack of contact for over a month made me wonder what he would think at all of me visiting. He's...not had much luck with women or friends. I figured his natural instinct would be to push me away - if not for the fact that I'm the best thing that's ever happened to him then for the guilt he feels over what happened.

At any rate, I had written him a letter a little over a week before the visit to let him know I'd be visiting, hoping that he would write me back before I scheduled a visit. He wrote me back and I got his reply just a couple of days before I visited so that took care of some of the nerves... But not all of them!

The El Paso County visitation system is all video/phone so I was disappointed that that's all I was going to get...until I got there! Seeing him again, hearing his voice, hearing him laugh, seeing his smile... I'm still amazed that I didn't cry while I was in front of him!

Anyway, it was a really lovely visit, and I will forever cherish it. I left the building and immediately burst into tears before I had even gotten to my car. A week before I saw him I didn't even think he was alive...to think that I had just talked to him and heard his voice and seen him smiling at me was proof there is a God. :D

ladii_luck
05-30-2008, 12:36 AM
I love these first time visit stories you all are sharing.. :)

So my 1st visit was a contact visit about 2 1/2 months ago. I hadn't seen K in over 2 years. He knew I was coming soon but not the day. I had been so nervous that whole week. I had never been to a prison and just reading the stories on here had made me SOOO nervous. Anyway, I was sitting in the visiting room and I felt so out of place. Everyone was so relaxed and I could not sit still. I kept looking at the door each time they brought someone out. After 20 minutes, I was feeling sick. My stomach hurt and I could literally hear my heartbeat. Finally, my skin seemed to be on fire and my heart seemed to be humming and I just knew he was coming. I looked up and there he was with this huge grin on his face. As soon as I saw him, everything I'd been feeling just went away. We didn't hug when he first came out. We spend about 6 hours just talking and laughing and just staring at each other.

When it was time to go, he was the first to be called to leave. He just turned to me and gathered me up in his arms and gave me the best and longest kiss we've ever had. When he let go, I had to hold on to him because I felt like I was going to fall over. The remaining visitors were just looking at us with that "Awwww" look. I had to walk out past all of them with weak knees.

Makes me want to go back. Now.

AnGeLbABy2316
05-30-2008, 11:42 AM
Well lets see my first visit....its hard 2 think even tho its only been a year and a half ago..well i went to go c my bf about a week after he got locked up. at the time he got locked up he was dating sumone else as was i but we had been tlkin bout gettin bk 2gether so needless to say wen i found out he was in jial i was soooo angry at him....well i went to go c him in county n it was sooooo emotional jst sittin there in front of the stupid little t.v. i had never done nething like this be4 n never thought i wud for nebody! my best friends whose like a sister to him also came wit n wen we saw him pop up on the little screen we both got teary eyed she tlked to him for like 5 mins then handed th ephone to me n i cud barely look at him on the lil t.v. i was jst cryin n cryin n he was so happy i was there n said he wnted another chance that he had broken it off wit the other grl..he was always waitin on me i was jst too stubborn n selfish to give in but now that he was locked up i didnt wana lose him....i continued goin to c him in county for five months then he was transferred to d.o.c n i didnt see or tlk 2 hime for 2 months!!! i was finally aprroved in july of 07 n seein him in person in a contact visit was surreal!!!! it was the best thing ever to feel his arms around me n kiss his lips...i love jst holdin his hand!!!! i continue to go c him every wkend n every visit feels like the first...i still get tht nervous feelin everytime...LOL...but the best feelin ever well be wen he walks out frm behind those gates in 2 years!!! :)

JrBLaM
06-03-2008, 04:02 PM
this is a fun thread and I just had my first visit last weekend so I thought I would share my experience!

I was going to see a guy who is really my ex but is also that guy in my life that I always come back to, well we also come back to each other, he's the man I'll spend my life with, he's the only man for me. Anyways, we re-connected about 6 months ago but hadn't seen each other in a few years.

He's in prison in Florida (he had moved there for a year and thats when he allegedly got in trouble) and I am in Michigan (we both are from here.) So, I got on a plane Friday morning and flew to Florida - of course I went to the beach friday and then drove about an hour and half to a hotel right by his facility (a work camp.) I checked into the hotel and then drove past the facility. I was so nervous I just wanted to see it, I knew the fences and everything would be hard to handle at first, plus my baby was in there and I just wanted to feel close.

I got to visit Saturday and Sunday. He told me I had to get there at 7:30am and that people would be getting in line at 8am, they would start check in at 8:30 and visits started at 9. So, I drove up at 7:30 am and not a single other visitor was in the parking lot. I was stuck just sitting in my car waiting for someone else to come and praying that I was in the right place! I was so nervous just sitting there staring at the facility. I finally called the facility and asked if I was in the right place and I was. I walked up to the door at 8:30 and was the only person there! Finally a few minutes later a family came, they had obviously been there a lot so I chatted with them! Then I was brought in first and had to do the hand print thing and everything, got violated by a woman (not really just had the old pat down, shake out the bra, looked at the bottom of my feet.) Then I was let into the visit park which consisted of a room with tables and chairs and an outside area with tables. My man wanted me to sit outside away from people (so not everyone was watching our kiss!) So, I headed outside and sat down and waited... and waited (ok, it seemed like a long time even though it really wasn't that long -it seemed like forever!).... after a while I could not sit still anymore so I started walking around the little park area, just nervously walking in circles. I finally sat back down and a few minutes later he walked out the door. We hugged and kissed immediatly and all my nerves went away! We had a great two days of visit.

I knew Sunday was going to be the hard day because I had to walk out the door and leave him there, not knowing when I would see him again. All afternoon I was fighting back the tears just trying to enjoy the time and not get emotional. Finally towards the end of the visit (about 15 minutes before I had to leave) I started just talking about random things that didn't matter but kept my mind off of things and he just got this really incredibly serious look on his face. I asked what was wrong and he's like "you have to leave soon." I couldn't hold back the tears any longer! I just started crying and then kept apologizing for crying because I really didn't want him to see me like that, I really wanted to be strong for him. He felt so bad because he really wanted to hold me and tell me everything would be ok but he couldn't, all he could do was hold my hand. I finally got it under control and we started talking about other things trying to keep my mind off of it. As it got closer to 3 a lot of people started saying their goodbyes and leaving but we didn't want to, we wanted to stretch it as long as we could, we wanted to be together until they made me leave. So, almost everyone left and there was only one other family in the room when we had to say goodbye. We hugged and kissed and he of course made a joke to make me smile and I walked out. It was one of the hardest things I ever had to do walk... walk out that door and leave him there not knowing when I would be able to see him again. I proceeded to cry and cry and cry, then Monday I had to get on a plane and come back to MI and I was definitely that weird girl alone on the plane crying. It was harder than I thought as I got further and further away from him it broke my heart. Today and I went back to work and couldn't concentrate... I'm still on the verge of tears as I write this.

My baby has one year left - we can do this! I'm so thankful we got 12 hours together this weekend!

robertegarrett
06-03-2008, 10:06 PM
It progresses. Local, county detention, visits are the pits, expecialy jails, where they dont know the inmates, and thus dont permit poo-poo. All behind glass, with no touch no tell.
State was better. First time to touch.
Fed is the best. Yeah, I know that fed has a one kiss on arrival and one kiss upon leaving, but it is very lax, and loosely enforced....
If I ever had the choice between state or fed time, I would select fed in a hearbeat.

AlwaysUs2011
06-08-2008, 01:52 PM
It progresses. Local, county detention, visits are the pits, expecialy jails, where they dont know the inmates, and thus dont permit poo-poo. All behind glass, with no touch no tell.
State was better. First time to touch.
Fed is the best. Yeah, I know that fed has a one kiss on arrival and one kiss upon leaving, but it is very lax, and loosely enforced....
If I ever had the choice between state or fed time, I would select fed in a hearbeat.

My boyfriend just got to his destination where he can have visits other than family. I am patiently :rolleyes: waiting for my visitor form. He is in Cali and I am in NY so I will be flying out once I get approved. He is in fed, and I was reading the visitor rules, and it says no touching during visits. He is in Victorville Meduim I, do you know if they enforce that. I am not talking I want to make out with him, but would love to hold his hand. I am not going to risk losing visits though if it is strictly enforced. I read other fed. facilities allow hand holding. Do you have any insight??

OutHereWaiting
06-09-2008, 11:06 AM
My very first visit was this past Saturday June 6th, 2008. I had seen him at court on Wednesday and had thought that they would let him out right then and there, had no idea what he had done, but they didn't.

To go back, We have been together 4 & 1/2 years and lately we have had a few problems, mostly me, just fighting the fact that I am so deeply in love with my soul mate. I had told him about a month ago that I had cheated on him, and then didn't want to see him, due to the fact that he has anger. So, he has come up to my job and we have talked everyday or fought and I wasn't sure if I wanted to be with him anymore..more so that I am afraid of love. He always tells me that will we be together forever and he don't want nobody else and he will be waiting for me. So, he got locked up on Sunday June 1st and that is my mom's birthday so that evening I had been calling him all day and he had no minutes on his phone (we never go a day without talking, even if it's to yell at each other) So then Monday rolled around and I had packed my bag to go stay with him a few nights, it had been too long without some good love making and him to hold me.. etc. So, all day on Monday I was getting more and more upset.. as time went by and he had no minutes on his phone.. then I started to worry.. and I KNEW something was not right.. he never goes that long without calling me.. So then Monday night at 6:30 I get a call .. an UNKNOWN call.. and before I picked it up I knew it was him from Jail. He told me he was in there, didn't say for what, told me to look him up on the site, and I did.. that is when I found out the court date.
(I got kicked out the court room for mouthing "I love you" to him)

Fast forward to the first Visit.. I was really worried about what am I going to wear to see my Man.. and visit was at 8:00am until 10:00am and they say get there early or you may not get to see your inmate. So I got up early (I HATE MORNINGS) almost missed my bus.. and was on my way. I was sooo sooo NERVOUS, and scared and EXCITED! I get there at 8:05 and there is a line. So I wait in line and there was this girl going through the medal dector with this little black dress on and kept getting sent back out to take something off and go back through. The last time she took off her shoes and the Officer said.. "It's all that fancy clothing you have on." I thought it was WAY TOO CUTE.. here trying to look all good for her man.. Two thumbs up!

So, it's my turn and I seem to always be carrying big purses and I had so much stuff in mine that the guy had to look through my purse..
I get in there and I am all worried like OMG, what if he ain't in this jail.. or what if I ain't on his visitors list.. I always think of the craziest things. So, I go up there and I am on his list and I have to get a token to put my purse in a locker. Then they tell me that it is a wait cause the 7th floor is like the busiest for visitors. So I am like waiting and waiting and people watching. Then I see him Mom come down and I run over to her, and hug her and she tells me she just saw him and he told her to go call me and tell me to come. So she left and I waited and waited..Went in the bathroom and made sure that I looked my best. Then it was my time to go up. Getting more and more feverous.

The guy tells me where I can go.. NO CONTACT so I go into my booth and I can see down the stairs to the jail and I see a few guys down there watching TV, so I am waiting for my baby to walk up the stairs, and here he comes.. LOOKING SO SEXY.. I just wanted to jump on him right there.. too bad the glass would have stopped me from getting through.

He sits down and we stare at each other, for like minutes, he puts his hand up to the glass and I put both my hands up to his and just start crying. We are very hands on with each other and ALWAYS ALWAYS HUG.. when we first see each other..so trying to feel his hand at the glass was rough. He motions for me to pick up the phone and I do.. we sit there and I can't get anything out.. Hadn't talked to him since a week earlier Saturday. He then starts with "You don't have to wait for me while I am in here" I told him "I know, I don't HAVE to I want too." I told him that he has waited for me and the I will wait for him.

Then One of us says something and we start fighting!
Yup, FIGHTING!
He threatens to hang up the phone and walk away and take me off his visitors list..

At one point in time when I was angry, I had said to him something about going to jail and "Getting rap!ed in the A3$$" So he brought that up and said maybe that will happen now, I cried and cried and said I was sorry and I love him. .and don't leave me I am out here alone and I have no one but him.. But he was just upset all the times when he was out and I didn't let him hang out with me..
I was mad at the reason he is in there for.. messing around with s physco Biatch! HE is in there for assault and second degree assault with this stupid girl who he had done time dealing with her before. So, I asked him is it all worth it and is she worth all this.. and then he goes on that he had no one and that I wasn't there for him and that he never slept with this girl and where was I out fuc!king Nig!has..
Cause I cheated on him.. and so it was all in all crazy!
So, towards the end I am telling him.. or crying to him that I am here and I ain't going no where and I will be at every court date and every visit and write him everyday etc.. and telling him I made mistakes and I am sorry and that I love him.. Bu I am still upset about this stupid girl.. and he needs to tale responsibility.. and one day I pray to God that he will.

So, the guys down below could see me and they were waving to me.. (One of the guys I used to work with) and they could see me crying and stuff. I told my Baby that I am out here everyday.. and I come down to the jail everyday and sit outside and send him messages from my heart to his heart.

We have been through alot.. and I can keep fighting it.. but this man is my soul mate and like he says "we will be together forever"

So, at the end the Officer comes over and says time is up.. but we wasn't ready to go.. Cause we always make up when we fight.. so we was talking and saying I love you's and what not.. and then they guy comes by again and my Man is like I gotta go for you get me in trouble.. and I am like hang up first.. Neither one us us wanted to put the phone down. So, then he hung up. I watched him walk away and then I left crying.
I didn't know where to go and I didn't know how to getoutta there.. I guess I had to be buzzed out which took a few minutes and I left bawling looking like a mess. Got outside the jail and couldn't walk anymore.. had no one to talk too and didn't want to see no one..so I stood there for like an hour and decided to leave and go write him a letter. After I did that and sat in starbucks without buying anything and the guy in there telling me to call my friends and me telling him I had no friends.. I left there and went and waited at the bus stop..

Ran into a guy I dated way before my FiancÚ. About 5 some years ago.. and of course he tried to get my number.. told him I just got done visiting my Man in jail and then he goes on to say well "a girl had needs" cause I told him I am waiting for my man how ever long it takes.. anyway he respected that and I never gave him my number.. def. don't need to put myself in that situation.

So, I can tell this ain't going to be easy.. But nobody throws down like my man and I ain't never cheating on him again.

Today is visiting .. and I couldn't be more HAPPIER! I usually hate MONDAYS.. but I couldn't wait for it. I don't care if we fight or yell at each other.. as long as I am doing it with him..!

I love my Man forever and a Day.!

chri1210
06-13-2008, 07:55 PM
My first visit was funny.. I had been writing to him for like 3 months and then decided to go visit him for the first time. We had never seen each other before. Not even pictures. So I am sitting there waiting for him to come out and I am really nervous because I had never been in a prison and I didn't know what to expect. So this huge, scary looking guy comes into the visiting room and he looks around and then I hear him ask the co if he knew who was here for him. Well the co points to me and I was thinking "OMG I made a mistake coming here":eek: lol...Well he just stands there and stares at me for a while and he made me feel really uncomfortable. Then he looks at the co and says I don't think she is here for me. The co looks at the paper and realizes they called out the wrong inmate.. I was so relieved. :yay: So then a little while later another guy comes in and asks the co who is here for him and he points to me. He comes over and introduces himself to me and I was so happy because he was beautiful..:drool: He said the guy that came in the first time was a friend of his and when he went back to their dorm he said "yo man you better hurry up cuz you got a dime piece waiting up in the visiting room" lol. We still laugh about that first time. :haha:

babigurl1884
06-13-2008, 09:19 PM
The Weekend or June 7, 2008
Well, I went up and saw Justin on Saturday. I figured it was about time, I've known him a long time but never seen him in person. It was a nice visit, but figured I'd write about it in here, so I can remember it. So I went up there, it took about 4 hours due to getting lost a few times, and stopping in Iowa City to pull out a map. lol. I sent in my visitation form about a month ago, and got approved a week before, but figured hey no time like the present so went up there. stayed at super 8 the night, than the next morning went to see him. Ended up going to bed about 4 and getting up at 6 to get ready and go in. (oh yeah, its in Iowa, and the past few days Cedar Rapids is under water which is about 18 minutes away from Anamosa, and I barely made it! no way I could go this weekend, too flooded!!! For starters, I was in such a hurry I didn't get change to take nor a see through purse. So had to go to Walmart (for the purse) and the car wash (for change) in Anamosa. Well, I left my damn jeans at home. How did I forget them (I had capris on) so I had to go to Walmart and gets jeans! LOL. I might have gotten in with Capri's but oh well, not worth the risk. than I go in the prison (had no idea where to go in) and I started talking to this older lady, and she told me a little bit about her husband. Than I had to get a locker for my stuff. I almost left the key right in the locker! shit, could have gotten my wallet and phone stolen. LOL. I was so nervous and scared to begin with. Yes, I've been to ISP but it wasn't the same. I've never seen Justin in person before (well except when we were teenagers for about 30 seconds at a friends house, which was hardly memeroable.) and though I've written letters to him and talked to him on the phone, a visit is different. I've seen pictures too, but still not the same. So I'm sitten here waiting for my name to be called to go back to the visiting room, and it dawns on me, the guy has said Fisher three times before it hits me thats me! So I get up and tell him sorry, I was spaced off. He just laughed. So I followed the doors back, and got to the visitation room.
Than I went in the visitation room. the guard told me where to sit, except I sat in the wrong sits, he said grey, well the black were more grey when I looked at them. LOL. So I sat down, and waited. and I sat for what seemed like forever, but was only about 20 minutes, there were 2 other families in there with me. than he came in....first off a older man came in, I thought to myself oh god that better not be him, because you never know right? LOL! he went to another family! LOL. than another guy came in, he was a older guy probably around late 40ish, and he went over and sat next to the lady I was talking to earlier. I looked up at the clock, I thought for sure that Justin was going to get caught up in count (which is at 8:50) and he couldn't come back til 9:30 or whenever count was up.so I thought shit... my stomach hurt so bad because I was so nervous, it dosent matter, it dosent matter what it is, when I know I have to do something, or something thats uncomfy my nerves set in, and I feel really sick. So I'm sitting there, and I feel like I'm going to pass out. well at exactly 8:50 he walked in... he had the dorkiest glasses on! LOL. but, anyways, I knew as soon as the door was open it was him, and I knew him when I seen him, that it was him.. so he started walking over to me, and the guard told him to go back and get some paper so I had a few minutes to pull myself together, and not be so nervous, but I still was. he came over and greeted me, and I said hi, and just looked into his eyes because I had no idea what to say.. but that was only for a few seconds because we instantly clicked. it was nice talking to him and we got along really good, it had been like we've known eachother our whole lifes. So, was it worth meeting him? definately. I think we'll be friends a long time.. hes such a good friend and person. we talked for a few hours and it was just nice. I'm happy we met because he's so nice and he's such a good person... we'll be friends forever I hope!