View Full Version : Woohoo! (great visit)

johnnyrayzaimee
05-17-2008, 09:52 PM
I had a great visit as always, who else got to visit their MWI sig. other today???

also...just curious but I would like to know is there something that he/she does that just makes you melt for some reason???

for example when visit is over and the phones are hung up and they are handcuffing him at EVERY visit he will wink, blow me a kiss, then mouth "i love you"

The combination of those things seriously make me wanna cry...cause he such devotion and care in his eyes!!!

johanssons_babe
05-18-2008, 01:47 PM
I had a great visit too!! I just melt when he smiles! He always asks me for a kiss.. not blowing one but just make the motion with my lips. This is something we used to do when he wasnt in jail too.. I love it that we can still do that.. it always made me melt when it happpened in the real world.

I melt when we are able to look each other in the eyes and talk.. Our first visit he woulnt look me in the eyes..he got over than a few min into it...but now we cant take them off of each other.

He always askes for a little peep show or for me to stand up so he can take a good look at me :)

He always waves and smiles when he leaves... and does the whole kiss thing.

LOWRYDERHYNA
05-18-2008, 01:57 PM
i had a great visit too
Inhale.... Spending the day with my baby and not knowing what the day will bring all it matters was to hold him, kiss him and most of all spend the day with him. Just sitting next to him looking at his brown eyes i felt so alone with him. ignoring everything around us i inhaled all the chaos that has been going in my life. nothing matter but just me and him at that moment of time we spend together. he grabbed my hand and squezzed it and told me how much he missed me and that how he loved me so much and it will be forever. then he kissed me and told me thank you for being in his life. that moment i wish i could just stop and pause at that second and just keep it like that just having that feeling felts so good. we spend 5 min just staring at each other admiring what we share and what we have not just talking about it but just from what we can feel through our prensence. he then grab myhand and slip through the ring he gave me for my birthday and ask me " WOULD YOU MARRY ME". i couldnt show no emotion no tears but what could i have done. This was something i was waiting for to happen and now that it has i am shocked to even say. i just nodded and said "YES baby" as then finally i exhaled...........
wE WILL be doing the planning with his mom and it will be planned in Sacramento.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

NtShadow
05-18-2008, 09:28 PM
i had a great visit too
Inhale.... Spending the day with my baby and not knowing what the day will bring all it matters was to hold him, kiss him and most of all spend the day with him. Just sitting next to him looking at his brown eyes i felt so alone with him. ignoring everything around us i inhaled all the chaos that has been going in my life. nothing matter but just me and him at that moment of time we spend together. he grabbed my hand and squezzed it and told me how much he missed me and that how he loved me so much and it will be forever. then he kissed me and told me thank you for being in his life. that moment i wish i could just stop and pause at that second and just keep it like that just having that feeling felts so good. we spend 5 min just staring at each other admiring what we share and what we have not just talking about it but just from what we can feel through our prensence. he then grab myhand and slip through the ring he gave me for my birthday and ask me " WOULD YOU MARRY ME". i couldnt show no emotion no tears but what could i have done. This was something i was waiting for to happen and now that it has i am shocked to even say. i just nodded and said "YES baby" as then finally i exhaled...........
wE WILL be doing the planning with his mom and it will be planned in Sacramento.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

A Great Big Congratulations to you! :yay: I know that was exciting!
I wish you both the very best, and I hope you both have many, many happy years together!!!
Have you decided when this special occasion will take place?

johnnyrayzaimee
05-18-2008, 09:58 PM
i had a great visit too

WOW...Congrats lol We have joked about gettin married all the time but he has never actually asked me but I did tell him I am not marrying you until you get out cause divorces are just a $penny when your locked up LOLOLOL

LOWRYDERHYNA
05-19-2008, 12:30 PM
A Great Big Congratulations to you! :yay: I know that was exciting!
I wish you both the very best, and I hope you both have many, many happy years together!!!
Have you decided when this special occasion will take place?

Thank you very much.. we are looking at valentine day at his mom house backyard..