View Full Version : Payments to PCO

Shari
05-17-2008, 01:40 PM
I tried making a payment today towards my PCO account through Paypal. Everything went through there fine, but my PCO account was never credited with my payment. I called Paypal and they said the payment went thru and PCO has been credited with the money. Has anyone else tried making a payment to PCO today and experienced any problems. I have been dealing with PCO for a long time and have never had any problems like this before so I am wondering if anyone is experiencing the same thing.

Shush
05-18-2008, 01:30 AM
no idea, as pco has conditions, I have not been able to accept. the monthly fees were to high. I did check on that as I needed a solution to get calls on my cell phone while I have been in the US.
the same service other providers have as well and their monthly fee has been 5$! what is not much for all what they have done.

for your paiment.... such happened to me the one or other time and it has been added kind of "later" on my account, even it has not been pco. I dont know why at all, but I have had to leave the homepage and to get back in, then the money was on the account. and the pages this happened, normal it works ok. so I have no explaining why it did not work that time....

Nikova
05-19-2008, 12:52 PM
For some companies the payments are not automatic, so it may take a few minutes to post on your account but no more than 1 hour since payments are checked on a regular basis. I know that one of the reasons for this is because some people pay with cards under other names so it takes a few minutes but if you already have that card on file and it was verified then you should be fine.

TeamGorman
05-27-2008, 11:22 AM
Hello, can anyone give me the PCO homepage and let me know if they work with calls abroad?

Kat
05-28-2008, 04:45 PM
Try this http://www.prisoncallsonline.com/ or call them to ask any questions you have is 888-925-1400

hottie714
06-01-2008, 09:05 PM
Hi - I'm new to this with PCO. I was kind of Ify but i'm glad to hear that it actually works - sometimes. :)