View Full Version : Sweetest thing

jasonzwifey2011
05-16-2008, 10:40 AM
I just got a call from my baby and this is how it went:

"This is Global Tel*Link. You have a collect call from...

He says "I just called to tell you I love you, Baby."

and then he hangs up!! At first I was like what the heck... thinking something is wrong... THEN when he called the next time he says I just wanted to tell you I loved you and was thinking about you.... OMG I love this man :heart:... he is so good to me... locked up and STILL finds a little way to let me know he's thinking of me.... :p

CCG'sgurl
05-16-2008, 11:50 AM
That is sooooooo sweet.. :) I know you are all smiles today!!!!!! I got a very nice phone call first thing this a.m. that has kept with with a "permagrin" all day... :)

flforever322
05-17-2008, 01:46 PM
Its so nice to know that we are on their minds through out the day.

My baby has "I Love you" where you say your name. He calls and hangs up right after the "I love you" Doesnt cost a thing. The first time he called home with that message he said his dad thought he had lost his mind. But he wont change it.

jblovesdb
05-17-2008, 02:02 PM
AWW:D I know how your feeling, my hubby will leave me short messages all the time, esp. when I'm working, just to let me know that he's thinkin' about me:D I'm glad that made you SMILE:) Keep your head up! Hugs:p
-Jackie

jasonzwifey2011
05-19-2008, 07:26 AM
Its so nice to know that we are on their minds through out the day.

My baby has "I Love you" where you say your name. He calls and hangs up right after the "I love you" Doesnt cost a thing. The first time he called home with that message he said his dad thought he had lost his mind. But he wont change it.

I know, I love when they do that!!