View Full Version : mail mix-up & you got "HER" mail instead?

Isla-Monroe
05-15-2008, 12:43 PM
Hey Ladies!:wave::wave::wave: has this ever happened to you? Where you receive an envelope addressed to you from him, but the contents were for another woman?!:eek:

This has happened to me a couple of times.... But wait,:no::no: don't attack him yet...lol. It was in the beginning of us trying to work at our relationship a couple of years ago after years apart. Before me, he had a long line of girls who he would mess with and stuff.... He was always a ladies man or
"MAC" as he called it:rolleyes: (we all know its really MANWHORE!:angry:). Anyway, I was very doubtful that he would change his ways.... The mailroom started messing with his mail, and I started getting pics of other girls and his letters to them. OF COURSE, I read them .... I thought that I was catching him on something. But in them letters (it was 2 different ones to 2 different girls). He was cutting off ties with them and sending
back their pictures. I didn't mentioned it to him, till he asked me nervously in one of our visits if I got a different letter in my mail cause my letter was sent back from them other beezy's. He was mad as hell at the mailroom people and also filed a complaint cause it happened twice...

Well, I just wanted to know if it had happened to any of you out there. What was the outcome? And were you glad to have found out? I'm glad mine didn't turn out to be a nightmare and I am secretly glad them mail people did that:D (I know, I'm badd!;))

Even after the mail mix up and him breaking it off, some of them still wrote back and tried to visit till he took them off his list. He still gets the spam mails though. I guess some girls just be asking to get played:D

Red

Ps- Them girls in them pictures...... Aint got nothing on me!;)

MizJohnson
05-15-2008, 12:47 PM
lol. You're funny.

No, that never happened to me, but I'm glad for you that the mailroom messed up (wonder if they messed up on purpose? lol).

But it's kinda funny you mention this today because I write letters to my husband and to his brother, and last night I almost put the letters in the wrong envelopes! His brother woulda prolly wanted to throw up after reading that stuff!!! hahaha! Hope that never happens... lol.

RaysMeg
05-15-2008, 12:50 PM
LMAO>>>:) :) :)

Nope, never happened over here. I would bugg out completely! That's good for his a*s! I think it's great that you didn't tell him about it at first...let 'em SQUIRM and fester in the unknown!!! :)

KARMA1234
05-15-2008, 12:51 PM
I WISH I HAD!!! BUT IT'S ALL GOOD NOW AND IT WAS A HELL OF A WAKE UP CALL! I CAN ATTEST THAT SOMETIMES YOU CAN GROW STRONGER AND A HECK OF A LOT WISER IN A BAD SITUATION.
I AM STILL AMAZED THAT WE WORKED THROUGH OUR DRAMA
BY THE WAY: I MET HER FOR DINNER !! that was a trip for sure...
she has since found a new man, her own man , and Man and I have actually learned some lessons and gotten stronger and more committed from all of the drama..
God works in strange ways for sure!!
peace and love, KARMA

Ryan's Girl
05-15-2008, 12:57 PM
No, I never had this happen to me.....but my man's ex once mixed up her mail. She sent my man (who she was with at the time) a letter meant for the other guy she was seeing (also happened to be my man's best friend) to my man and his letter to the other guy. Needless to say that is why she is the EX!!!

lmonet
05-15-2008, 01:02 PM
NO, I don't what I would do or say until it happen. But for now I think I am the only female that he wrights besides Moms, and his sister.

susanluvstharin
05-15-2008, 01:07 PM
I like your quote.

Luv0fHisLife
05-15-2008, 01:19 PM
Thank God it hasn't happened over here. The sh!t would definitely hit the fan... I would Thank the mail room for putting his a$$ on blast.....

DirksWifey
05-15-2008, 01:19 PM
LOL @ Red
Ps- Them girls in them pictures...... Aint got nothing on me!;)s

My friend said this happened 2 her where her man & the co had been getting into arguments & the c.o. switched they mail out i guess 2 start mischief.
But thats crazy !
& no this has not happened 2 me.

LovingSoul4u2
05-15-2008, 01:38 PM
That's never happened to me but my husband has sent mail and pics that his ex sent to him when we first got together. He has also put a request to not receive mail from her, so if she's ever sent him anything else, she had it returned to her and they have sent him a slip in his mail saying that they returned it per his request.

BRIAN'S GIRL
05-15-2008, 01:59 PM
i can't say this has ever happened to me but i would be a little puzzled

krackergrl
05-15-2008, 03:07 PM
that hasn't happened to me, i'd be a little freaked out if it did.

nicket23
05-15-2008, 07:07 PM
Nope never happened over here. But i more or less would have done what you did. Sat on it and said nothing atleast for a while.

Tazz'Girl
05-15-2008, 09:15 PM
OH NO,NEVER...We've had enough drama in our marriage behind his foolishness and other women.I surely wouldn't need no mess like that happening.Even though you said the contents of the letters were breaking things off,I would have been going off on mine for even getting something started in the first place :mad:.

"Red"...I'm not reading NO MORE of your post,they're giving me flashbacks :argh:

Fe*Fe
05-15-2008, 09:44 PM
nah this hasn't happened to me...but it looks like a good sign that it happen to you!!! my boo did call me once asking me if I got a letter he sent to someone else so I was kinda freaking out but SO glad I didn't get it just incase it was something I didn't want to see!

HardHeadedWoman
05-15-2008, 10:37 PM
I'm one of those it has happened too. He had met her through a pen pal site. She is from England. I got that letter on my birthday. That memory still comes to light every year on my birthday. I remember being so excited that I actually got a letter on my birthday until I ripped the letter open and the first words were "Hello my english rose" (gag and puke) Of course I was nosey and read the entire letter. I immediately put it in a envelope and at the top of the letter I wrote in big bold capital letters" NO NEED TO EXPLAIN"! I left it at that and sent it on its way crying the entire time. He had met her about a month before me and didnt have the heart to hurt either one of us intentionally. It took us a few months to work through that issue even though he had cut all ties with her after he got busted.

Her response to recieveing my letter was that she would still stay with him and let him continue to write me because she didnt want to lose him. My response when he got one was if she was what made him happy then I would be happy for him but I didnt think I would be able to go back to just being friends and would cut all ties with him and let him be happy with out interference. He realized by our responses that one of us had morals and one of us didnt. haha.

I had never sent him money for books or packages. I had sent him a couple of books when he was in the hole and a book of stamps and paper once in awhile so I cant say he was playing me for money. His mother confirmed his feelings for me and the truth that he had indeed dumped his "english rose" and remorse for the pain he had caused me.

It took us awhile to regain what we had lost and I still go over his letters with a fine tooth comb making sure there isnt something he wrote me that hadnt made sense because at times before the mix up he said things at times I was totally lost on. Its been two years since that letter and we now are able to actually able find a little bit of humor in the past. She has been renamed the "english" troll haha. I remained a lady through out that ordeal and she went into a rage and made threats towards us both in the beginning.

His mother will not lie for him nor will she cover up for him. I'm the only female he calls writes and talks about other than his mother. I loved him enough to let him go and he came back so it's meant to be.

Isla-Monroe
05-15-2008, 11:29 PM
[QUOTE=Tazz'Girl;3665318]OH NO,NEVER...We've had enough drama in our marriage behind his foolishness and other women.I surely wouldn't need no mess like that happening .Even though you said
the contents of the letters were breaking things off,I would have been going off on mine for even getting something started in the first place :mad:.

"Red"...I'm not reading NO MORE of your post,they're giving me flashbacks :argh:[/QUOTE ]

Tazz my dear..... I'm here for you:D

Isla-Monroe
05-15-2008, 11:39 PM
Jamiesfeatherwood,
Thanks so much for sharing, and I am sorry that you had to go through that especially on your birthday. I believe it was meant for you to find out sooner or later.... Just imagined if you never got that dreadful letter, do you think he would've came out and told you about his "English Troll?" (love the nic, by the way!lol)

Everything always happens for a reason, even if it doesn't make sense at first.... I'm soo glad that ya worked through the ordeal. Wishing you the best in the future!

Red

wat2do
05-16-2008, 12:01 AM
oh wow! if that ever happens to me I'ma cry. And more then sure I'll probably cut things off with him because that to me would just be shady.

I do admit to sending my cousin the letter meant for my boyfriend though and that was a bit :blush:

gipkim
05-16-2008, 12:03 AM
No that has never happened to me and I hope it never does.....good luck

"Z's"-Wifey
05-16-2008, 12:18 AM
I havent received letters by accident, though he has intentionally forwarded me letter he has written to his x-girlfriends and baby's mama for legal reasons relating to his appeal, to forward to them and asked that they forward their replies to me to forward to him. So I am fortunate that he feels that I have the right to know about each and everyone of his correspondences with these ladies.

ilovecharles
05-16-2008, 07:29 AM
i did receive (on purpose) a letter his EX had written him telling him im all sorts of crazy and things of that nature.

It took a LONG time for me to deal with it. The bottom line is I am crazy, but i admit it. I am passionate so get over it. And he is with me not her.

Now its been over a year and once he and i handled the situation together, her and i are actually good friends. Weird how things work out ay? Letters, they can be a dangerous thing! :cool:

MzVirgo
05-16-2008, 08:40 AM
lol u took things a lot more lightly than me lol I would have jumped to conclusions lol...like you been writing someone else and you just now breaking things off! lol but thats whats up girl I mean ya'll had ya'lls lil bumps in the road and now things are good and thats all that matters ya'lls love is strong.

eddiesgirl1
05-16-2008, 08:50 AM
lol..red you wild a** well no this has never happened to me and im glad cause i would be so mad..im glad your situation turned out for the best...and to the others that didnt keep yours heads up yall deserve better.

K2's Lady
05-16-2008, 08:56 AM
No that never happend to me...I wish a motha-f*(ka would!!!

I'm thankful that I don't have any pen-pals, ex's, or baby's momma to deal with!!!! I seriously thank God for that, cause I am sooo territorial when it comes to mine, that's it's to the point of insanity. So...knock on wood :ham: Nothing like that's come up, and if it did, instead of knocking on wood, I'd be knocking his head...

jaelsangel
05-18-2008, 04:31 PM
No!!! it has never happend and if it did I dont know what I would do...I would probaly try to wring his neck.....lol