View Full Version : Solano Ladies Were R Yall At?...

meximami707
05-14-2008, 03:30 PM
WAS GOOD SOLANO LADIES?..

MY MAN JUS GOT TRANSFERD AND I WANTED 2 KNOW ALL THA 411 ABOUT SOLANO LIKE VISITIN GOOD OR BAD?... HES A LEVEL 3 NOW..

IS IT KOO OR NO?.. THE COS? NICE OR MEAN PEOPLE LOL?

HOW IS VISITING.. NUMBERS OR U CAN JUS WALK UP?...

THANKS YALL...

P.S. I DONT EVEN HAVE HIS ADD. YET ALL I KNOW HES IN THE GYM AS OF RITE NOW...

LadyBaby
05-14-2008, 03:54 PM
Hey! It's a Solano LadyBaby hollin' back at cha! I have been visiting there for almost a year now and it's been pretty cool. Some of the CO's are cool and some are not. My first visit was the pits because one of the CO's (who doesn't like my man) kept me from seeing him because he had to go to work in two hours. We fixed that though. He now has weekends off. If you don't let them get to you, as they sometimes try, everything will be all good... They we on lock down all of April, so lthe last three weeks have been sooooo super crowded. I mean I was there at 10 and didn't see my man til 1. It usually only takes no more than an hour for the whole processing. Also, since the last weeks have been overcrowded, people have been getting their visits terminated after 1.5 to 2 hours, which truly makes me mad, but you know. Anyway, after this month, things should slow down a bit and be back to normal. Last summer, I would stay there from 8:30 to 3:00pm on weekends without being terminated. I'm sure some more of the ladies will tell you more...When do you plan on making your first visit?

meximami707
05-15-2008, 12:57 AM
was up girl?.. thanks for replyin..
all i know like i said b4 hes in the gym lol
i wanna go b4 memorial day cuz i leave for l.a. for a couple of weeks.. so imma try n go asap or as soon as he knows..

ok.. so how do the visits go.. u need a number or no?... i didnt have 2 get a number wen i was in corcoran so i got in hella fast....
how about the pakages? and phone calls are they hella laid bak or no..if any1 else wanna answer this ...go 4 it lol thanks Hey! It's a Solano LadyBaby hollin' back at cha! I have been visiting there for almost a year now and it's been pretty cool. Some of the CO's are cool and some are not. My first visit was the pits because one of the CO's (who doesn't like my man) kept me from seeing him because he had to go to work in two hours. We fixed that though. He now has weekends off. If you don't let them get to you, as they sometimes try, everything will be all good... They we on lock down all of April, so lthe last three weeks have been sooooo super crowded. I mean I was there at 10 and didn't see my man til 1. It usually only takes no more than an hour for the whole processing. Also, since the last weeks have been overcrowded, people have been getting their visits terminated after 1.5 to 2 hours, which truly makes me mad, but you know. Anyway, after this month, things should slow down a bit and be back to normal. Last summer, I would stay there from 8:30 to 3:00pm on weekends without being terminated. I'm sure some more of the ladies will tell you more...When do you plan on making your first visit?

LadyBaby
05-15-2008, 01:15 AM
Hey, it's me again. Cars start lining up at about 5 am. and they start handing numbers out at 7 am right at the gate ( an old procedure that they brought back). It's been working pretty well. People who come after 7:30 or so, have to line up and get a number by standing under the "awning" near the processing room. I don't talk too much on the phone to him, but when I do, it seems pretty painless and laid back. In regard to packages, I just order them when he asks, so I'm not sure on how often they get to. I think there is a monthly and a quarterly, but don't quote me on that. I anm sure one of the moderators will get on here and give you the information. As a matter of fact, there is a link with all of Solanos rules. Do a Solano search on here and the information will come up. I hope this helped at least a little....I'll see you there!

LadyBaby

Drewslady149
05-15-2008, 02:00 AM
just saying hi to ya phones are pretty my husband dosen't really seam to have much problem getting the phone now that they are off of lock down...but from what I hear can happen quite a bit....(my husband has only been in Solano for about a month...but hey qustion for yall anyone from the riverside area???? just wondering what yall phone bill is like just kinda wondering so I can brace myself....

neddieboo
05-15-2008, 03:42 PM
just to make a quick mention, there has been alot of issue regarding arriving early and parking on the main roadside waiting for processing to start. the po-po's are standing ready and giving tickets, folks are getting impatient and trying to cut the lines, or not merging well enough over to the soft shoulder to turn right into the drive way which is causing bad feelings with the folks in the city. we are trying to spread the word to not form a line before time so that we can keep the privilege of getting a pass from our cars as opposed to having to drive in, park, get out of the cars and make mad dashes for the awning for the co to pass them out. processing does roll pretty quickly these days but the issue of lining up early is going to cause us trouble big time unless we fix it quickly. if everyone would approach the prison no earlier than 1155 or so on fridays and 0655 or so on sat-sun we will be able to save ourselves and our loved ones some grief, and some money for those that are getting tickets for parking on the main road and doing fancy turns in the middle of the road and stuff. this is just an FYI. welcome to Solano.

meximami707
05-15-2008, 11:50 PM
FRIDAYS 1155 HUH? LOL
THEY BE GETTIN FRIDAY VISITS?...
OK.. WELL LEMME SEEE THANKS FOR ANSWERING MY QUESTIONS...
WAT HAPPENS IF UR GETTIN DROPPT OFF.. HOW AM I SUPPOSE 2 GET A NUMBER? AND IS THERE A FRIENDS OUTSIDE TRAILOR SO IF I GET SENT BAK I CAN CHANGE MY CLOTHES?...just to make a quick mention, there has been alot of issue regarding arriving early and parking on the main roadside waiting for processing to start. the po-po's are standing ready and giving tickets, folks are getting impatient and trying to cut the lines, or not merging well enough over to the soft shoulder to turn right into the drive way which is causing bad feelings with the folks in the city. we are trying to spread the word to not form a line before time so that we can keep the privilege of getting a pass from our cars as opposed to having to drive in, park, get out of the cars and make mad dashes for the awning for the co to pass them out. processing does roll pretty quickly these days but the issue of lining up early is going to cause us trouble big time unless we fix it quickly. if everyone would approach the prison no earlier than 1155 or so on fridays and 0655 or so on sat-sun we will be able to save ourselves and our loved ones some grief, and some money for those that are getting tickets for parking on the main road and doing fancy turns in the middle of the road and stuff. this is just an FYI. welcome to Solano.

LadyBaby
05-16-2008, 12:05 AM
Yep Friday visits and a Friendship House...

jmbaby
05-16-2008, 02:04 AM
Welcome to Solano!!! It really is not all that bad. It's just the overcrowding in the visiting room that is awful!!! Like Ladybaby said, they were on lockdown for a month. Everybody wants to see their loved one so it will be crowded for a couple weeks then visiting should not be that bad. If you are traveling more than 250 miles your visit will not be terminated. I went 2 weeks ago and had my visit terminated after 2 hours. I had not seen my sweetie for 5 months; that did not matter to them. When I first started going over 2 years ago it was not like it is now. That new Captain that came in just made a mess of something that did not need "fixing." There were minor fights and what not, but not so severe that level 3 inmates were put on a level 4 program. Solano is level 2 and 3, not a level 4 prison. That's another story. If your man is a level 3 and is in the gym he's probably in H dorm which is yard two. I believe yards 3 and 4 are level 2 inmates. Good luck on your first visit to Solano!!! :)

patswife4-ever
05-16-2008, 01:33 PM
Hi. Is Solano only a level 2 and 3 prison?! My hubby is a leve 1 but said he might be going there! Thanks for the info...

Imani
05-16-2008, 01:40 PM
ISP Solano is a level 1 and 2 facility maybe they house level 3's too but, it was designed for level 1 and 2 facility.

http://www.cdcr.ca.gov/Visitors/Facilities/SOL.html

wendy tyler
05-17-2008, 07:25 PM
They do house level 3 Imani.

LadyBaby
05-19-2008, 01:37 PM
Did any of you visit this past weekend? I had a great time. It was a lot less crowded on Sunday (than it's been in the last 3 weeks).

meximami707
05-21-2008, 12:47 PM
so he finally got a cell (:..

so im guessin solano doesnt go by a Letter buildings just numbers rite?..
he gave me his new add. which by the way i dont get not letters just numbers?.. hmm can someone xplain it 2 me lol

jmbaby
05-21-2008, 01:07 PM
so he finally got a cell (:..

so im guessin solano doesnt go by a Letter buildings just numbers rite?..
he gave me his new add. which by the way i dont get not letters just numbers?.. hmm can someone xplain it 2 me lol

There's 4 yards at Solano. Yards 1 and 2 are on the main side. Yards 3 and 4 are on the other side of the prison. You have to take a shuttle over to visit yards 3 and 4. On yard 1, there's buildings 1-6. Yard 2, there's buildings 7-12 including H Dorm. Yard 3, there's buildings 13-18 including G Dorm. Yard 4, there's buildings 19-24. I hope this is helpful to you. If you have any other questions, just ask away. :)

meximami707
05-23-2008, 12:16 AM
y thank you! lol i got it i think..
i guess hes in yard 2... :Dlol There's 4 yards at Solano. Yards 1 and 2 are on the main side. Yards 3 and 4 are on the other side of the prison. You have to take a shuttle over to visit yards 3 and 4. On yard 1, there's buildings 1-6. Yard 2, there's buildings 7-12 including H Dorm. Yard 3, there's buildings 13-18 including G Dorm. Yard 4, there's buildings 19-24. I hope this is helpful to you. If you have any other questions, just ask away. :)

jmbaby
05-23-2008, 12:22 AM
You're Welcome and welcome to Solano!!!

LadyBaby
05-23-2008, 12:05 PM
Meximama707, my guy is on yard 2 too. See you in the visiting room!:)

LadyBaby

meximami707
05-23-2008, 02:38 PM
WELL HELLO THERE MY FRIEND LOL
I THINK ITS GONNA B A WHILE B4 I GO SEE HIM.. I GOT NO SCRILLA:(N E WAYS.. NICE 2 MEET YA..

MY LAST QUESTION IS IF I GET DROPT OFF.. HOW DO I GET A NUMBER?? :confused::confused::oMeximama707, my guy is on yard 2 too. See you in the visiting room!:)

LadyBaby

LadyBaby
05-23-2008, 07:54 PM
I feel you girl! You get a number afrom the Sargeant that is standiing outside. How far are you from Solano?

meximami707
05-23-2008, 08:50 PM
im from tha rose lol (santa rosa).. so no mo than wat like 1.5 hr away:thumbsup::DI feel you girl! You get a number afrom the Sargeant that is standiing outside. How far are you from Solano?

LadyBaby
05-24-2008, 10:18 PM
I had the best visit I ever had today! I felt disconnected from him last week, and this week he made up for it...fo sho!!!

13lazyboy
05-27-2008, 03:09 PM
Just dropping by to show some love. I would say Solano is alright but visits do get terminated very frequently. So I only go every thirty days. So I hope you have a good visit soon.