View Full Version : Amazon Books...Oops

2YEARS08
05-14-2008, 02:07 PM
I have been ordering alot of books from Amazon, almost always used books. Only a few times have sellers emailed me or refunded me as they were unable to ship to institutions. If anyone knows the diff of how to tell a so called publishing company vs individual sellers I'd love to know.:cool: Seems to me as long as the seller has a name that sounds nice, it goes through fine. (I send him stuff like drawing books and sign language, any strange little things he most likely has the time to learn.) Other than that it has been smooth sailing.

Anyways, my friend is reading a series of books, I have been buying them every few days, keeping him busy and out of trouble (A little late for that I guess haha) Well I wasn't paying much attention, click click, book sent, well as it turns out I accidentaly sent him like 4 books that were age specific to say 7-9 year olds - haha - If you look at the description of the book it even says the age group it was written for if there is one, I must have been having repetitive blonde moments! I told him to make paper airplanes or something with them....:thumbsup:

:p:pSo just a warning, if you send some books, take the time to read the description like I didn't LOL:p:p

jasonzwifey2011
05-15-2008, 02:08 PM
I have been ordering alot of books from Amazon, almost always used books. Only a few times have sellers emailed me or refunded me as they were unable to ship to institutions. If anyone knows the diff of how to tell a so called publishing company vs individual sellers I'd love to know.:cool: Seems to me as long as the seller has a name that sounds nice, it goes through fine. (I send him stuff like drawing books and sign language, any strange little things he most likely has the time to learn.) Other than that it has been smooth sailing.

Anyways, my friend is reading a series of books, I have been buying them every few days, keeping him busy and out of trouble (A little late for that I guess haha) Well I wasn't paying much attention, click click, book sent, well as it turns out I accidentaly sent him like 4 books that were age specific to say 7-9 year olds - haha - If you look at the description of the book it even says the age group it was written for if there is one, I must have been having repetitive blonde moments! I told him to make paper airplanes or something with them....:thumbsup:

:p:pSo just a warning, if you send some books, take the time to read the description like I didn't LOL:p:p

Good advice! We get so busy sometimes doing 20 things at once that I'm like you, sometimes I might not take the time to fully read everything. So thank you for reminding us to "read the small print so to speak" LOL