View Full Version : Ladies I need some advice please about GTL and some problems with the phone.

LA1031
05-13-2008, 07:13 PM
I'm very new to all of this and I was wondering is anyone could help me out with some advice. O.k, well my "husband to be" is in Graterford for a few weeks (its his first itme up-state) untill he is transfered to camp hill, them he will be sent to boot camp:eek:. He got 3-6 with bot camp elligibility. He still has to see his back judge at the end of the month but he already served fourteen months in the county. If all goes well he will be home in about a year. Anyway he tried to call me a few times and it would not let me accept the call. I called lovley GTL and set up my account paid fifty dollars on my mac card and still I could not accept the calls:angry:. Finialy i talked to a representive that spoke good english and she explained to me that my hunnie is entering the wrong pin. I called Graterford and spoke to a women that was incharge of issuing the pin's (a pin is what the inmate has to push in so that he can call home and the state issues it, not like the county where they can pick a number that they want) well anyway the lady i spoke with (she was so nice) told me she would contact someone on his block and see if he is using the correct pin. This all happened this monring and he never tried to call back. I was wondering if anyone had a simular problem and how it was resolved. I guess anyone who was told the inmate is entering the wrong pin by GTL would me in the same situation I am in and I need some advice. This is the first time I ever posted anything (usually I can just look up what you girls are talkin about and have my questons answered) Thanks if you got any adivce for me:D
Lee-Ann

NtShadow
05-15-2008, 05:03 AM
It must be done differently where you are because here in Arizona, an inmate's pin number is their DOC number.

TiffanyFL
06-07-2008, 06:51 PM
The problem doesn't lie with GTL, it lies with the correctional facility and your honey. If he doesn't enter the right pin all of his calls will be blocked, he needs to speak with the person who assigns phone pins to either reset or establish a new pin in order for him to start making calls to you.