View Full Version : I got approved I visit this saturday @ Donovan but I need to have what I can wear

thumpsbaby
05-07-2008, 12:09 PM
its non contact as he is in the hole, but i need some advise, can i where my lip ring what should I wear, im going to donovan, i want to look cute but i dont want to be turned away what to do?

JustNoBody
05-07-2008, 03:05 PM
You can wear your lip ring- but you might have to take it off, if it sets off the metal det. Wear loose fitting, black clothing- that's the best bet to not get turned away. You are not allowed to wear any type of sweat material, nor jeans at Donovan. Make sure your bra doesn't have an underwire.
If you have specific questions you can PM me :) Congrats on your visit!

his#1 bball fan
05-09-2008, 01:05 AM
Also make sure you only take your ID and one plain keyring with your car key. They will not allow you to take a wallet, purse (unless its the see through kind), car alarm or any type of keychain. They are sticklers on this. Def. no underwire bra or jeans! That is big no no. For this visit if I were you I would wear all black and before you go home after your visit ask the ladies at the Su Casa trailer (where you sign in at) for a list of the approved attire for the prison. They gave me a copy when I asked for it. Just to be safe I always have an extra change of clothes in my car in case the CO's don't approve what I am wearing (which only happened once in the 3 months I have been going). Have fun~ I will be there Sat too! Good luck !

Isla-Monroe
05-14-2008, 06:43 PM
Hope you have a good visit! My man is also in the hole out there in Donovan too. So we have behind the glass visits too. I won't be able to see him till next month:(.... Lucky you:thumbsup: