View Full Version : Ma Phone Companies Compatable w/ Bracelet?

phillysgrl
05-04-2008, 06:45 PM
My bf is suppose to get released...on a bracelet. Comcast JUST told me their syste does not support the prison bracelet system. Does anyone know what companie do. He'll be living in Dracut, Ma. He cannot get out now till it's set up. God they don't tell you anything in there.

shiva65
05-04-2008, 06:50 PM
No they dont~ and im sorry i am not versed on the bracelet but let me make a phone call monday to a program that hold (s) bracelet .'s .

Congrads~ on your homecoming~ it will happen soon!

phillysgrl
05-04-2008, 07:12 PM
Thx, I would think Verizion does...I have calls out, but I hope we figure this out soon, he has to go back for another case in a couple months!

krisdan
05-15-2008, 08:02 AM
I know for a fact Verizon does.

alwaysshine
04-09-2009, 05:08 PM
My bf is suppose to get released...on a bracelet. Comcast JUST told me their syste does not support the prison bracelet system. Does anyone know what companie do. He'll be living in Dracut, Ma. He cannot get out now till it's set up. God they don't tell you anything in there.

Hi I just myself had to find out about this bracelet the only phone company that deals with this is Verizon you have to have a clear line no call waiting, no call forwarding, no three way, etc. hope this is of some help to you

parole_help_123
04-10-2009, 09:39 PM
Hi there everyone,

Y'all need to get a VERIZON line to have your parolee out on ELMO conditions. :angry: The monitoring company can only function with Verizon's limited call-backs to the box in your home. :confused:

What y'all need to do is either SWITCH your phone line to Verizon, or ADD ANOTHER phone # to your house or apartment. Most homes in Mass are already wired for two phonelines. You just need to pay Verizon to switch it on for ya. An additional BASIC line costs about $20 a month. Why not make him pay for it, yes? :thumbsup:

And it's true: Your ELMO line needs to be "dedicated" to your parolee's ankle baracelet. That means no Caller ID, Call Waiting, Internet, Party Line, Recipe Helper.... blah, blah, blah....

I know you can do it.

Let's all be good again.:o

neoncar
07-28-2009, 11:46 AM
thats crazy last year my man was on elmo for 6 months we had comcast and no problems. we are in western mass wonder if thats the difference?

parole_help_123
07-30-2009, 06:47 AM
my bf is suppose to get released...on a bracelet. Comcast just told me their syste does not support the prison bracelet system. Does anyone know what companie do. He'll be living in dracut, ma. He cannot get out now till it's set up. God they don't tell you anything in there.

only verizon.