View Full Version : "Solano"Update On Visiting At Solano

LadyBaby
04-23-2008, 01:46 PM
Hey all! I just spoke with Lt. Wamble and he said that their hope is to have the rest of the searching done by tomorrow evening. However, the annual TB testing will begin Friday morning at 9AM. Hopefully it will be finished by visiting time, if not, Friday visits may begin a little later. If the rest of the search goes well, visiting should be back to normal by Saturday. Let's keep positive thoughts...I haven't seen my man since Easter! I know all the rest of you miss your loved ones a bunch as well!

Sassy7
04-23-2008, 02:18 PM
LadyBaby, oh I am so there. I can't get to the airport fast enough. And here I was all set to cancel my plane reservations for a later date. Now I got a million and one things to do. Some last minute shopping -- and take care of some personal business. Hot damn I am on cloud nine. I feel like the energizer bunny -- I now have more energy than I usually do. LadyBaby thanks so much for the information. I can actually breathe much easier.

LadyBaby
04-25-2008, 10:09 PM
HEY ALL! VISITS ARE BACK ON TOMORROW FOR EVERYBODY AT SOLANO!!! YEAH! YOU'LL SEE MY CAR IN LINE AT 6AM!!! HAVE A GREAT VISIT EVERYONE!!!!:):):thumbsup: