View Full Version : Just some updated info for Santa Rosa...

Fe*Fe
04-19-2008, 10:00 PM
I know when I first came to PTO I was tryna find all the info I could on Santa Rosa C.I. and I couldn't SO being that I had my first visit today (:D) I decided I would tell those who need to know how my visit went!!!

*SO the processing was kind of annoying but it didn't take that long!! If it's your first time try to get there kind of early so you can be one of the first few in line cause they have to take your pic and do some handprint thing...
*the guards were very nice...to my surprise because I'm telling you after reading some peoples experiences..I was very nervous to even touch his hand lol but if you get too touchy feeling they nicely let you know to stop and if you don't well then they make you sit across from each other the whole time which still isn't that bad...
*the visitng area is very nice and it has a lil area for the kids w/ books and stuff if you have children your going to be bringing...and a canteen where you can get food n stuff which turned out to be fairly good!!
*overall my visit was GREAT :thumbsup:...I enjoyed every min of it..cept for the arguing me and him did :blah:...but that's another story!!

**To add...from what he tells me the guards are very shady there to the inmates (not to visitors..this is just some general info bout the camp) he said they be on them about some petty ish and ego trip like WHOA!!! He said he would perfer to be somewhere else but it's not THAT bad...he's adjusting to everything pretty good**

I hope this info is helpful to those who need it!!! If there's something I didn't cover and you want to ask...I'll do my best to answer it just send me a pm!!!

ben's girl
04-20-2008, 08:05 PM
Thanks for posting some updated info. It's always good to have current information on all the facilities for those that need it.

Fe*Fe
04-21-2008, 11:23 AM
No prob!!!!

bosgirl31205
07-10-2008, 11:45 PM
My husband is at SRCI-Annex, we like the visit as compared to other places we have been, but for him, behind the VP the time is tough. But he is as close to home as he has ever been...6 miles, so we aren't complaining.