View Full Version : Concordia Parish in house Rehab

cajnmaiden
04-09-2008, 07:46 PM
Does anyone have any information about an in house rehab program in Concordia? My brother was granted parole Monday but they said he had to go to in house rehab first...they didn't say how long but they did say "Concordia". Now I don't know if they meant Concordia Parish Correctional or somewhere else in Concordia Parish. I'd appreciate any info anyone can offer. He is presently at Claiborne Parish Correctional in Homer. He's been there for over a year and everyone there (employees) has been really good to him and to us. My Mother, step Mother and I go every other Saturday to visit him and have gotten to know most of the staff pretty well. When he had the Parole hearing he thought (as did we!) that if he was granted Parole he'd be coming home! Now we find he is just going to be transferred somewhere else! His time would have been up in December anyway and he is a Trustee where he is so we aren't really sure they did him any big favors by granting the Parole under these circumstances! I guess you take what you are dealt though. Does anyone have any information on Concordia?:confused:

Rainbow
04-14-2008, 07:07 AM
Cajnmaiden, I posted on the other thread about River Correctional, but there is a Halfway House in Concordia too. It's on Hwy 84. Inmates there are all work-release I think. I'll try and find the address & phone#.
Rainbow

cls7779
04-14-2008, 04:49 PM
Concordia has a good work release program. But, you should research what goes on there to have a better understanding of it all, got to theconcordiaunderground.org...

Read thru the forums...will give you alot of insight, and feel free to PM me if you have any questions. My fiance was there for 5 yrs.

Rainbow
04-14-2008, 06:32 PM
The address for the Halfway House is 5223 hwy 84 Vidalia, La 71373. cls7779 is correct about a lot going on. The Sheriff of the parish is part owner of correctional facility & part if not total owner of the halfway house.
Rainbow

dodger7645
08-18-2009, 09:46 PM
The address for the Halfway House is 5223 hwy 84 Vidalia, La 71373. cls7779 is correct about a lot going on. The Sheriff of the parish is part owner of correctional facility & part if not total owner of the halfway house.
Rainbow
Is this not a conflict of interest even though it is in La?

cls7779
08-21-2009, 07:34 PM
It is, but no one really cares, we have tried everything to fix this problem. Everyone is either too scared to stand up and speak out or the people whi could do something about it just condone it.:angry:

jjmillz10
10-26-2009, 05:58 PM
My fiance is looking into work release in Concordia can you please give me an overall summary of it or tell me where I can get it please?

cls7779
10-30-2009, 01:16 AM
Honestly I would tell ANYONE to stay away from Concordia Parish, nothing but bad things happen there. I know first hand and believe me when I say this!

leahdiane
12-17-2009, 12:58 AM
Honestly I would tell ANYONE to stay away from Concordia Parish, nothing but bad things happen there. I know first hand and believe me when I say this!

Hi my dad is in Jail in Concordia and I do not know anything about it and i'm from Mississippi so could you please fill me in about this place?

Thanks

krconner10
02-18-2011, 06:03 PM
Does anyone know when the concordia parish prison in house rehab visitation is for inmates??

mrszrod
02-18-2011, 08:33 PM
Does anyone know when the concordia parish prison in house rehab visitation is for inmates??

I would suggest you call the facility. There probably is some type of boring prerecorded message.