View Full Version : Why are they doing searches at Solano?

Creighton_Tabby
03-25-2008, 06:30 AM
Things were going good in solano prison! What happened? There going through everything and tearing sh#$ up???????

13lazyboy
03-25-2008, 02:44 PM
When did they start the search. How did you find out whats going on cause they are still on lockdown. I would like to know if it started today or last night.
Thanks!

wendy tyler
03-25-2008, 02:52 PM
Creighton Tabby, I tried to send you 2 PM's but when I pushed submit the you are not connected page came up. I have had that happen before when it actually went through. PM me again if you did not receive.

Please let us know what is happening at Solano, this is the first time I heard anything.

Wendy

Creighton_Tabby
03-25-2008, 05:52 PM
What I had heard was someone drop a kite that an Inmate was going to hurt a CO. So now there doing a sweep looking through EVERYTHING! A couple of days ago they were in building 18! There just being safe then sorry. The last word I got was there are still visiting.

And yes Wendy I did get you E-Mail and now you have another E-Mail from me... Hope to hear back from you soon

Creighton_Tabby
03-25-2008, 06:06 PM
i Woke Up Today Feeling Really Sad... I Been Off Of Work And I Guess It's All Starting To Get To Me Big Time, I Was Suoppse To Go Down To Fresno,ca But Did That Happend No!! Then I Was Suppose To Go To My Fathers Grave But That To Was A No Go! This Is Starting To Sound Like A Feel Sorry For Me Letter....

I Need To Start Doing Something For Me Like

1, Go Shopping Might Make Me Feel (better)

2, Go For A Walk Maybe I May Lose (weight)

3, I Know I'll Watch Good Old (lifetime) On Tv

Ok I Ran Out Of Things To Say.... Check Back Later

Tabitha

davidandbridget
03-25-2008, 06:41 PM
I had heard the same thing...some kite had something written on it implying some sort of weapon.....so now they are searching every building and can't even take showers!!!!!!!

wendy tyler
03-25-2008, 10:12 PM
OK ladies, I'm fairly new at this, but I have heard the expression "kite" before. What exactly is that?

Sunflower76
03-26-2008, 12:08 AM
A kite is just a written message...I think just inmate to inmate.

Creighton_Tabby
03-26-2008, 12:15 AM
Ok ladys building 14 is clear! The building came up clean just like I knew it would. But better safe then sorry right? Now waiting to hear from a friend to make sure EVERYTHING IS OKAY!!!! But what i heard all the guys are getting there things back to order....... Hope this helps!!

davidandbridget
03-26-2008, 12:24 AM
Have you been able to get phone calls??? I still haven't heard from my husband, not since Saturday (seen him on Sunday) but no phone calls yet

13lazyboy
03-26-2008, 10:46 AM
The kite I BELIVE WAS DROPED NOT THIS WEEKEND BUT LAST. That's why building six was on lockdown last weekend but not this weekend. Because my husband had called after the kite incident. And when he called was last thursday. So who knows from what it seems like this place is always on lockdown. I hope nothing else comes up and I can visit my husband.

dreanluis
03-27-2008, 02:48 AM
i heard from my honey today..and he told me they were searching his building but that he thinks its just an excuse to search cause so far nothing serious has come up.

Creighton_Tabby
03-27-2008, 10:40 PM
Ok lady's Solano is back on lockdown due to another kite more searches are starting all over again so get ready for no calls again!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

dreanluis
03-28-2008, 02:47 AM
yea i was just told today that there would be no visits this weekend! :(

MISSING WILLIE
03-28-2008, 10:40 AM
yea i was just told today that there would be no visits this weekend! :(

While I was on the phone with my husband last night , you could hear eberyone was talking about something and my husband kept getting distracted from our phone call from his homeboys. I called the recording and it said all yards have visits . I hope so, didn't yard 3 have visits on Sunday even though they were on lockdown?

Creighton_Tabby
03-28-2008, 03:21 PM
It's 1pm And There Is No Visiting Till Further Notice!!!!! This Came From Building 14 Sorry Lady!!!!!!

Get Ready To Watch Lifetime This Weekend