View Full Version : Csp-Solano ~ Has Anyone Received A Call From Yard 3???

MrsMunoz14N
03-24-2008, 11:20 PM
My husband was suppose to call last night and today and i haven't heard anything does anyone know what may be going on over there? i would really appreciate all your help thank you:)

davidandbridget
03-25-2008, 12:29 AM
My husband hasn't been able to call me either, I seen him on Sunday and he said they were all on lockdown, so no phone calls. He didn't know when it would be lifted. I don't understand why I was able to visit him but he can't call out???? He told me they were searching everyone for something????? He calls everyday...so hopefully soon....(It's been since Saturday morning and he's on the 3 yard too.)

MrsMunoz14N
03-25-2008, 12:32 AM
Thanks for that information i was there on Sunday too..and after not seeing him for over two months the last thing we talked about was prison stuff i didn't even know they didn't have visits saturday but i heard someone mention it in line..I hope we hear something tommorow do you know if the mail still works the same??? like out going when there on lock down?

davidandbridget
03-25-2008, 09:05 AM
I don't know about the mail. We haven't been writing each other, we talk everyday(until recently!!!).....it takes awhile for my letters to get there...2 weeks or more...well, not get there, they are there, they just don't get to him.

13lazyboy
03-25-2008, 02:36 PM
The reason they were on LockDown was because of the two guys that escaped next door from CMF. Why it affected Solano beets me.

MrsMunoz14N
03-26-2008, 09:34 AM
The reason they were on LockDown was because of the two guys that escaped next door from CMF. Why it affected Solano beets me. Well from what i heard they were being searched because something came up missing and both of the yards were being searched on sunday and they are not allowed to use the phone or shower in the dorm i know yard 3 was being searched on Sunday now how deep those searches are i don't know. But maybe the reason yards 1,2 were on lock down could have been because of the escape next door sometimes when prisons such as in this case are so close together like some other prisons, they do the same because of the domino affect. I know my friend who use to visit a prison that was next door to another prison just like solano and cmf and someone escaped and they shot down both prisons. But i think this lock down is because something came up missing so yard 3 is still lock down.

William'sBaby
03-27-2008, 03:16 PM
My husband is on yard 3 and I just received a phone call from him a few minutes ago. Sounds like the phones will be back on in all the buildings by the end of the day. :D

William'sBaby:heart: