View Full Version : How many visitors allowed per person

freeDR.Chua
03-23-2008, 06:00 PM
My Friend is at Telfair State, Does anyone know how many people are allowed on a persons visitors list? And how often do you get to change them?? After people are approved how many can go visit at the same time?? Thanks in advance for your help with this...

ThinkingOfHim
03-24-2008, 10:41 AM
I would call the prison - just to make sure everything is correct. The # for Telfair is: (229)868-7721
Good luck!

LUIS WIFE
03-24-2008, 10:42 AM

apf2489
03-29-2008, 05:01 PM
My Friend is at Telfair State, Does anyone know how many people are allowed on a persons visitors list? And how often do you get to change them?? After people are approved how many can go visit at the same time?? Thanks in advance for your help with this...

They can update their visitation lists twice a year, they can have 12 or 14 (can't remember now) people on their list, and as long as there is space in the visiting room they can all visit at the same time.

freefromLSP!
04-18-2008, 10:56 PM
the actual number of visitors that can be allowed at one tyme is 13. and they can only make changes and corrections every six months, so twice a year.

freeDR.Chua
04-19-2008, 05:37 PM
Guys thanks for your help, but for some reason Dr.Chua is only allowed 1 male and 1 female non-family visitor. That is the only papers he was allowed to send out. I was approved in less than 2 weeks, but our other friend still hasn't been approved. Dr. Chua has changed dorms 2 times and with that comes a councelor change, so nobody can tell us what happened to the papers so they will not allow him to have more. So I am the only approved visitor at this time.
Any ideas why?? Will it always be just 2??

freefromLSP!
04-22-2008, 09:13 PM
u need to call the prison or his attorney and figure out why those papers arent getting thru an why they are not allowing him his 13 visitors, thats wrong, they arent doing that correctly FYI