View Full Version : Has Anone Used Western Union To Pay T-netix

Quesgirl
03-15-2008, 01:05 AM
I was wondering if anyboy uses western union to pay CBS, cause I tried to pay on CBS website but i had put my code on the back of the card in there wrong so they locked the card for 24 hours:angry: I called them and they said its nothing that they could do cause it locks after one failed attempt. So I have to wait 24 hours for it to unlock or I can pay by western union so I went on western union website and paid it. So now I want to know how long before the payment post and my line gets unblocked?

teo21216
03-16-2008, 02:39 PM
I never use Western Union because they charge too much and there is a "turn-around" time for the money to be applied to the account. You would have been better off waiting the 24hrs and trying again with your credit card.

The cheapest way to pay is to get a money order. I normally get mines from the post office. The money order costs 1.05, the stamp and envelope costs about .50, and the money is posted on the account within 3-4 days, sometimes it only takes two days.

Quesgirl
03-16-2008, 03:05 PM
I will know the next time but the money posted to my account yesterday morning. But I just found out that he is on cell restriction for 30 days so I still cant get a call so I rushed and cussed out the t netix people for nothing cause I still cant talk to him. :angry:

brown_eyes1217
03-16-2008, 08:21 PM
yeah, t-netix is ran seperatley from western union so it takes anywhere from 2-24 hours to post. If he has tried to call by then it buts two blocks on ur phone. one will come off when the money posts. After it posts it will allow you to get 1 phone call in i 24 hour period and it will block again untill the next day and then your phone should work correctly. but if u use ur credit card or check over the phone it is a 6.95 fee and it post instantly to your account and unblocks if blocked. but you have to put a min of $50 on it:)

Quesgirl
03-17-2008, 03:15 PM
Thanks for the input I will be using a credit card for now on but the money has posted and he is on cell restriction so I still cant get a call.

andromeda441
01-30-2009, 12:20 PM
I just ran into the same issue, this is such BS. I don't know why the western union thing wouldn't work but then I tried to use my credit card and I'm being told to wait 24 hours, so it'll be at least Monday before I talk to him and now I want to cry.

mrs g
02-11-2009, 01:04 AM
I dont have that prob I just make sure he has money on his card then he can call me unless they are on lock down or something. sometimes they take there time posting the money on his acct but its only one or two days I can deal with that as long as I know that is what it is

Aris
03-08-2009, 10:45 AM
I'm currently down to about $12 on my CBS Pre-paid so about 2-3 more calls. I was looking at which way I would pay because I had planned to mail the money but you know how that is, work put off for another day and another...

There is a website for discount codes for Western Union >> http://deallocker.com/coupon/westernunion.com/

Anyway, I went to go put money on my t-netix account and inserted the D0066 code and my fee was $6. I don't know if that's a discount or the regular fee. I decided to wait since it's only $0.95 cheaper than the CBS fee and CBS Prepaid is reliable.

Well, I will decide which way I will go soon, just wanted to share the code thing.

bimmer4life
12-20-2009, 11:13 PM
they charged me 20.00 extra dollars avaiable less than 5 hours missing him:(

crystalturner
12-21-2009, 07:21 AM
The best thing to do is use a pre paid credit card it cost less and takes less time :)

IlovePaulPrince
12-21-2009, 08:54 AM
I personally like to send money orders in. They don't take that long to process the payment. I always send money before my account gets too low. My inmate is 3 hours away, but I have just recently changed my number to a local number to the prison so the phone calls went from costing 11.78 for 30 minutes to .85 for 30 minutes. I am saving tons of money and get to talk more often...

crystalturner
12-21-2009, 11:27 AM
I am still waiting 4 him to call!!!:mad:

Soinlovew/him
02-05-2010, 02:06 PM
Wow. This is EXACTLY what I am going through now and I am not sure if he will be able to reach me today. This sucks because I need to talk to him NOW.