View Full Version : Help please he should have been home two days ago

nhfriggirl1
03-04-2008, 06:17 PM
HI,
My boyfriend saw parole and was granted parole for 3/3/08. the day after he saw the parole board he got his parole papers and the date said august so he went and saw is case worker and his case work said since he has a closed case of luid and lousivous charge from when he was 16 (his girlfriend gave him a hand job out side and they got caught. they were teenagers in highschool) they will have to send a letter to the da and to see if he can be granted the parole date that the parole board gave him. well the letter has been out for 4 weeks and no work yet. today i called the da and they told me they don't have anything to do with the parole board what so ever. then i called the parole board and they told me they do send the letter and i told them i called the DA and they don't have anything to do with it and they sai the parole board has to follow proceedures. so what do i do know?

shiva65
03-07-2008, 04:26 PM
I am sorry your going through this "not knowing" and being bounced around.. I know that it is trying just hang in there and hopefully, they will get it together , and your b/f will be home soon.. good luck

btw , they may want him to wrap up .. due to "finding" old charge??
WELCOME TO PTO.. and the mass forum