View Full Version : photo 7 28 02 visit to Mr. H

Mrs. H
08-06-2002, 05:57 PM
Mr and Mrs. H and oldest daughter Selah ...

jnv512
08-06-2002, 07:03 PM
Beautiful family

danielle
08-06-2002, 08:02 PM
Thank you for sharing - it's always great to put a face with a name!

sherri13
08-06-2002, 09:39 PM
THANKS FOR SHARING!!

aprilcat
08-07-2002, 05:27 AM
great photo, mrs h! as jnv stated, what a beautiful family!

sherri13
08-07-2002, 09:26 AM
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL NAME TOO-SELAH!!!

Cameo
08-07-2002, 12:19 PM
Great picture! Thanks for sharing!

re. our recent conversation: Mr. H. still looks very handsome, even with the goatee!! (LOL)

Mrs. H
08-07-2002, 12:52 PM
To all of you, JNV, Danielle, Sherrie, Aprilcat, and Pamela,

Thank you for your sweet comments. I have had a hard night last night filled w/ doubts about about our marriage in 6 weeks. It all started when I went (at the last min. last night at 6 pm when a girlfriend came by) to a counseling session my Pastor has for women who have been in domestic violent relationships in the past or present. I left there and just felt like crying cause all the girls (who mean well and have known me for many years) and my Pastor asked how I knew what my fiance' would do when he gets out. The truth is I don't know and it scares me to think about it. What if he goes right back in, or reverts back to drug use. I don't want that to happen because I have had all that in the past and choose not to live that kind of life. Basically, I want to trust my fiance' but how can I? He isn't out to prove what he really is on the outside. I don't even think he really knows in his heart of hearts what he will do. My belief is that the man be the spiritual head and at the present I am the one who is the spirital leader in our family. He wants desperatly to be, but the matter of the fact is he is not. PLEASE pray for me and for him and the children, Selah 7, Trinity and Kiah (both 4).

I don't want to hurt him and he is totally leaning on me right now and pushing with all his might to make Sept 19 02 marriage a reality (conjugals afterwards are in his head, of course). Ijust don't know what to do at all. His bday is tomorrow and I was going to visit him in a couple of days and don't want to dissapoint him but I can't fake the funk and act as if everything is alright. I need answers from God. ALSO, after meeting him a yr ago from a pen pal situation, he lied about his release date and did not tell me the truth until I was infactuated and already had my kids calling him daddy. I know people can change but from a long life of making bad choices, I can't afford to make another one. I feel ashamed that I have my children involved and that I have not waited on God but just listened my fiance's pushiness to go through with this relationship. Now, my heart is so tied up in his that I am wretching in my spirit about the whole thing. Again, any who prays and reads this .... PLEASE PRAY FOR US!:confused:

sherri13
08-07-2002, 01:02 PM
MRS H-- YOU ARE IN MY PRAYERS- WE HAVE A LOT IN COMMON-WE NEED TO TALK-I WILL PM YOU MY EMAIL ADDRESS AND PHONE #-

aprilcat
08-07-2002, 01:06 PM
mrs. h ~ please contact sherri, i'm sure she will be full of wisdom. all i can tell you is that it sounds like a very fragile situation and that if i were you, i would make sure that the minute your man comes home, you have him ready to roll right into a support group, anger management classes, AA...whatever it takes. and HE has to make a commitment to go. you are both in my thoughts...best of luck, honey. *hugs*

B-Ray
08-07-2002, 01:22 PM
If you inner voice is talking, it's best to pay attention. Doubts does not mean the end of something. It may mean, some other things needs to be sorted out first. timing may be the factor?

Mrs. H
08-07-2002, 01:31 PM
Thank you thank you thank you!!!

All of you, Sherri, Aprilcat, Bray and Rosebud, thank you for your replys and your PMs! I got what I need to support me through this which is people who understand, are knowledgeable and care! Thank you Lord for letting these wonderful people minister to me!

Tamara

torrey
08-07-2002, 02:20 PM
Mrs H,
If a picture could tell a story? You look so sad in you photo. Matter of fact all of you look tragic strickin sad. (sorry I don't mean to hurt anyones feelings just my observation)

Read what you posted over to yourself. Listen to yourself.

I hear you say you feel pushed into this relationship, ashamed, and scared. Those were your words. Listen to your own words and feelings.

One of the most wonderful powerful tools we women own is the "RIGHT TO CHANGE OUR MINDS" many many times if necessary or just because we want to. If you don't feel everything is right in this relationship to go on to the next step. You have the right (obligation to yourself) to re-think it.

P/S
Sometimes God is talking to us but we have to let go to hear the message. He is trying to tell you something it appears to me. It's hard to be still and listen.

Mrs. H
08-07-2002, 02:22 PM
Torrey, Thank you for your wisdom and honesty. I am going to take the time to be still and listen to what God thinks about the situation!

Again, Thank you!

Tigger
08-07-2002, 02:36 PM
Mrs. H, I have just read over what you and others have said here. What I am about to say may upset you but I feel I need to. I was in an abusive relationship for over3 years. My first husband pushed me into marrying him, I wasnt to make him so happy that I did marry him. Then after our marriage hell on earth came to me. He was abusive, both verbally and physically. I wish now that I would listened to that inner voice,cuz it was my heart trying to tell me to run like HELL,and it was also God I think trying to tell me the same thing, but I had a hard time listening to him back then. Please sit back and re read what you have wrote and look at the picture you posted I agree with what people have told you here, you don't look like a woman about to get married in 6 weeks. If you have any questions please feel free to email me. May God kepp you and Bless You till we meet again.

David
08-07-2002, 03:14 PM
*Photo Deleted per request*

torrey
08-07-2002, 03:32 PM
Oooops maybe Fed_x should also delete my message as well?

Sorry Mrs. H. for my comments.

Mrs. H
08-07-2002, 04:00 PM
Torrey, No he should not have ... I praise God for honesty and I feel much better cause you are right and so is Tigger. I am not denying my heart anymore and my heart says whooooaaaaaa! Please know that I am not offended, actually grateful! Thank you Torrey and all on PTO for your help in my heart matters... I appreciate you!

Sincerely,
Blessings to you!!!
Tamara :)

Cameo
08-07-2002, 06:21 PM
Mrs. H., we've already talked a little and now I see and hear even more that we have in common. We will talk soon and I'll email you my number.

Everyone here has been real honest and I agree with it. I think by reading your comments you already know what you need to do and I think God is speaking to you. Please lets talk soon, I'll email you more in detail!

CREAMYALMONDZ
08-08-2002, 07:51 AM
Where the pics??

Mrs. H
08-08-2002, 11:23 AM
Creamy Almondz, I took it off. I did post two photos in the intro if ya want to take a look. To see them, you have click on the attachment and it downloads for you. :)

freedom anjel
08-09-2002, 08:37 PM
Oh Mrs H!! My heart goes out to you!! My husband was an alcoholic speed freak, who beat me on a regular basis. I stayed with him for 13 years, because I was brought up Catholic and that marriage was for better or worse. He died in March at the age of 46 from the years of abuse to his body. After that I was in another 7 & 1/2 yr relationship where drugs popped up the last 2 years and he weirded out too. I was afraid to get married again and in that case, I was glad I listened to that "inner voice". Unfortunately, I still didn't have a personal relationship with Christ and went from relationship to relationship, just as the "world" does. Nov of 2000 found me on my spiritual knees, crawling into a nearby Christian church and giving my life to Christ. WOW, WHAT A DIFFERENCE A DAY MAKES!! Today, I give thanks for all of His blessings and most of all for my future husband. He was involved in the LA gang stuff, drugs, big money and all the criminal activity that goes along with it. Today, he serves God. It just took a long time for him to be brought to his knees. You see, his father is a Baptist preacher, who has pastored a church in LA for over 25 years. It broke his mother's and father's hearts to see their son turn to darkness. I know that God brought us together because I just so happened to be at his sisters house one day when he called & she had to pee!! LOL She handed me the phone and asked me to talk to her brother for a minute. I didn't even know he was in prison 'cause the recording didn't run. He started to write to me and as he tells me all the time, he just kept praying about it and the Lord just kept telling him to be persistent. When he asked me to marry him, I asked the Lord and received that "peace that surpasses all understanding". That was back in Nov of 2001 and I still have that peace going into Aug. 23rd. So much more to share with you. Be sure to e-mail me and we'll talk some more. Just know one thing, your strength in God and your belief in the word will bring you through. Remember - equally yoked - seek ye first the kingdom of God and all else shall be added, including the husband that He has for you. If it is indeed Mr. H, then wait for the Lord to finish preparing him for his role as the Christ head of the family. Does he read the Bible with you during your visits? Do you begin your visits with a prayer? Does he lift up our Saviour in his cards and letters? All of these things are signs of his relationship with God and ultimately, where he will steer his wife. My prayers are with you and if there is anything I can do, please do not hesitate to ask!!

Yours in Christ,
freedom anjel

Mrs. H
08-09-2002, 11:20 PM
Thank you so much sister! Yes, what an awesome story and testimony for God yours is. I am gonna try to be at the candlelight vigil tomorrow night (w/ kids in tow).

Mr. H does lift up Christ so much in the letters it ministers to me daily. We do read the Bible at visits and pray. Thank you though for reminding me to BEGIN each visit with prayer together and bind the yuky stuff! We also do a bible study together daily and every night we meet for prayer (it was every am but yours truly is such a pm person that we had to change that).

I appreciate your encouragement and wisdom and hope to meet you tomorrow in San Bernandino!

In Him,
Tamara

freedom anjel
08-10-2002, 12:09 AM
Hope to see you there Mrs H - kids in tow and all!!

Lucrisid
08-10-2002, 02:19 AM
Tamara-

sorry to say this, but do NOT get married, if you have just one doubt. This doesn't mean that the relationship is over, but take your time- there is no reason on earth, why you should rush into it.
Just take yourtime to think about the pros and cons.

Hoping foryou,

Tanya

Shortie
08-10-2002, 01:31 PM
well i was to late to view pic...:(