View Full Version : is risk of injury to a minor considered a violent crime?

Tammt and Jay-r
02-28-2008, 02:47 PM
Does anyone know if risk of injury to a minor is considered a violent crim. Just wondering for the time my husband has to do. If it is a non violent he only has to do 50% of his time in Connecticut.:rolleyes:

detria0011
02-28-2008, 03:13 PM
Does anyone know if risk of injury to a minor is considered a violent crim. Just wondering for the time my husband has to do. If it is a non violent he only has to do 50% of his time in Connecticut.:rolleyes:i think the laws are differeny in every state. i know it is a violent in texas

detria0011
02-28-2008, 03:15 PM
i mean it is violent in texas

detria0011
02-28-2008, 03:17 PM
is it actually a injury to a minior or is it risk of injury to a minor?

Jillian
03-23-2008, 07:44 PM
was there any assualt on the minor ?

Tammt and Jay-r
04-13-2008, 10:49 AM
Sorry it took so long to reply. No he did not injure our child. He was drunk and beligerent so he was arrested for risk... He would never physically
hurt his son.

Jillian
04-13-2008, 10:53 AM
Sorry it took so long to reply. No he did not injure our child. He was drunk and beligerent so he was arrested for risk... He would never physically
hurt his son.

oh ok, please understand that we weren't implying that he did hurt his child, just questioning it. while it is risk of injury and not any actual injury but a risk they can go either way with this. I hope that its not going to be a violent crime and they send him to an alcohol program. (i am not saying he is an alcoholic) Its just that when there is alcohol involved this is what alot of the judges do.