View Full Version : Just realesed From FPC Bryan

efergie
02-19-2008, 10:57 AM
I would be glad to answer any questions you might have of Bryan. I was realesed on 2/6/08 and I was there for 14months. The hard part is getting there, just
keep yourself busy and time will fly.

krummy
02-19-2008, 12:00 PM
Hey Girl, welcome home. Glad to see you out of that place. Have two more years to go with wife before our day comes. Good luck and God bless. Good to see you here.

YNKEGRL
02-19-2008, 02:40 PM
efergie. I sent you a PM.

David
02-22-2008, 04:54 PM
Welcome home!

holly may
02-23-2008, 05:56 PM
My mom is in Bryan her name is Teresa Bullard do you know her?

LeaAnn
02-23-2008, 07:25 PM
Welcome home!

specialk01
03-16-2008, 04:56 AM
i would love any info on bryan. i have not yet been give a destination but hoping for bryan because it is close. what should i expect. are the ladies nice there and help you with the rope or is it best to find out things on your own. this is my first time in trouble and just very nervous. i have a young daughter and not sure how this will effect her. can the kids come vistit with them you in prision. is there any dental work that you can get done. I have braces that is why. I pretty sure not. Can you go to blinn college or have they stop it, i heard they did with the new warden. are the guards all women or men. they don't try to mess with you?

notrab
04-01-2008, 09:29 PM
Congratulations on your release. I know you must be feeling pretty good.

I have an old friend that was released from Bryan on March 20, 2008. Her name is Beverly Powell. Did you know her? If so, could you assist me with locating her.

I knew her from back home in Michigan.

ARNP52
04-29-2008, 09:44 PM
Would appreciate any information that I can send onto a new inmate (4/18/08) at Bryan. I have been searching for any information I can find regarding Bryan. Many of the posts here have information that I will send to her in a letter tomorrow.
She is a patient of mine and I am quite concerned about her. I am ignorant of the system. She was locked up in county for approximately 8 months. Outside only 4-5 times in the entire time (court and Dr. appointments), so I am thrilled that she is going to be allowed to go outside. She wrote and said she had gotten sun burned and seemed quite pleased.
I am wondering about many things there that will be available for her. Is an inmate allowed to be enrolled in college by correspondence course and or do they have access to computors for online education? I have encouraged her to enroll in everything she can. Can she have photos of her son? What health care is available for inmates? Is church services available? Any and all information is appreciated. She realizes she has made mistakes but truley is trying to make the most of this time in her life. Hopefully as tough as it may be there it will be a positive growth experience for her.
Thanking you in advance.

carlyk
11-18-2008, 10:36 AM
My mom is in Bryan her name is Teresa Bullard do you know her?
Hey there...I just left Bryan. I worked with your mom...she's so nice! I miss her jokes and laugh. Tell her I said Hello...Carlena from Horticulture.

dakota1
11-22-2008, 11:05 AM
Happy to hear you are home. Can you post a little about the food service at Bryan. Is there a salad bar? Can you diet while there on the food they serve? Thanks.

abagurl
11-25-2008, 12:05 PM
Any information I can get on Bryan would be very helpful. I might be going there. The judge said he was going to recommend Bryan because it's close to Fort Hood.

carlyk
12-14-2008, 09:27 PM
Happy to hear you are home. Can you post a little about the food service at Bryan. Is there a salad bar? Can you diet while there on the food they serve? Thanks.

Well, i lost over 80 pounds while i was there...1 1/2 years...but really it's up to you. The food isn't bad, actually i learned to like a lot more things! You can also buy non-refrigerated items on commissary, but they usually aren't that healthy for you. If you do have special dietary needs/wants...you can usually get accomodated as long as you stay nice about it.

WestTxRedHead
01-24-2009, 12:28 PM
You & I left there the same day. :)

legm
02-07-2009, 09:40 AM
I am hoping to go to Bryan. I self-surrender on March 27, 2009. Please give me any advice that you think will be helpful. I want to get off on the right foot because I will be there for 6 and 1/2 years.

cris81
07-08-2009, 07:52 PM
Hello I'm going to Bryan in a few months my question is if the judge did not recommend RDAP can i still get in once I'm there

murphsmom
07-16-2009, 07:49 PM
If there is drug/alcohol abuse/addiction referenced in your psr, it can be considered and suggested by your counselor, depending on how long your sentence is.

cris81
07-22-2009, 09:15 PM
If there is drug/alcohol abuse/addiction referenced in your psr, it can be considered and suggested by your counselor, depending on how long your sentence is.
So if there isn't anything in your psr there is no chance of getting in or does it all depend on the councelor.

murphsmom
07-23-2009, 07:54 AM
If there is nothing in the psr, the chances are slim to none. If it could be accomplished by the inmate telling the counselor there was a problem with "substance", everyone would want in.