View Full Version : Which prison is CCF?

viclovesiv
02-06-2008, 02:53 PM
And does anybody have the address and number please help i am sad cause my honey just got transferred & still dont know where. But i think it was CCF. Inmate locator will not give me info until after 7 days of his transffer. Thank u & God Bless.

sheeeela
02-06-2008, 04:14 PM
You can go to this thread to view the CCF's in California.

http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=252783

Good luck

And does anybody have the address and number please help i am sad cause my honey just got transferred & still dont know where. But i think it was CCF. Inmate locator will not give me info until after 7 days of his transffer. Thank u & God Bless.

Missin My Travi
02-06-2008, 05:25 PM
CCFs are "community correctional facilities" In my opinion, they're the midpoint between county jails and prisons. Alot more laid back then prison. My man just got transferred to Delano's CCF. So, if you find out anything, or need some help, keep us posted.

viclovesiv
02-07-2008, 07:46 PM
I have good news my honey got transferred to Golden State Mccf and i need the address to write to him i called the facility and i got 2 different address i also checked pto and its a different address from the ones i got from them so i am more confused now. Any information woul help thank u & god bless.

NewMomMissn'Dad
02-08-2008, 04:14 AM
I am getting the same feeling about the CCF being a little more laid back than a true "prison", just don't let your guys feel that you think their on vacation, even if they are. ;) My man is also in Delano and has been since the 22nd of Jan. I mailed my visiting form that day, the 22nd, and it still hadn't arrived as of Wed.:confused: Have you sent one and if so have you heard yet? It sounded to me that the officer in charge of the visiting is pretty on top of things, and he can usually give approval the day the form arrives, but the form has to arrive. Hopefully I will go this weekend, I will call tomorrow and check the status of my form. Maybe I'll see you there. Angela.

CCFs are "community correctional facilities" In my opinion, they're the midpoint between county jails and prisons. Alot more laid back then prison. My man just got transferred to Delano's CCF. So, if you find out anything, or need some help, keep us posted.

sanjaaguirre
02-08-2008, 06:17 AM
my guys also in delano as of 1-15 sent my form in that week still no word. Did you know that they don't even get jpay there? It has to go to one of the local prisons and then get transfered to them. Takes like a month! He still hasn't rcv'd the money he had on his books at wasco... over a hundred bucks! Oh well. I'm sending him his package this weekend so he'll be alright and I can't even go visit until may so I'm sure I'll be approved by then.

InMaTeLoVeR
02-24-2008, 09:31 PM
HEY NEW MOM,

JUST WONDERING IF YOU COUJLD LET ME KNOW HOW LONG YOUR MAN WAS AT RECEPTION BEFORE BEING TRANSFERRED TO A CCF. i AM PRETTY SURE THAT MY MAN IS GOING TO GO TO A CCF, POSSIBLY DELANO AS HE IS CURRENTLY AT WASCO. MY MAN HAS BEEN THERE FOR ABOUT 50 DAYS AND YET TO SEE HIS COUNSELOR. i AM HOPING HE WILL SEE HIS COUNSELOR SOON AND BE TRANSFERRED SO I CAN VISIT. THAT IS GOOD NEWS TO HEAR THAT THE VISITING APPRVAL IS QUICKER AT THE CCF'S THAN AT WASCO. I SENT IN MY VISITING FORM 50 DAYS AGO WITH NO RESPONSE. I SENT ANOTHER VISITING FORM LAST WEEK. WE'LL SEE. THANKS AGAIN FOR THE INFO!!!