View Full Version : Anyone got info bout Lee State prison

TNsgirl
01-23-2008, 01:13 PM
:) The man I love is there and ive seen some info about that prison but does anyone know more about it....Like dress codes, phone call info or just anything at all? are the CO's there decent and do they get edible food :angry:( saw some posts about the systems food and that really ticked me off) any info is appreciated!!!

Kat
01-23-2008, 10:10 PM
hey TNsgirl...At Lee no shorts nothing short and NO shorts...nothing tight.nothing low cut you get it dress like a nun lol J/K.. the visits start at 9am to 3pm.the co are ok they dont bug yeah.you get the food from a machine and most times there is not alot in them so get the food while you are waiting for him to get there leave the drinks chips candy ect til last watch the prices in the machine cause each row is different.they always have alot of hot wings and big azz burgers some times little tacos which are not that bad. the first machine you see out where the micro ovens are will have the better food in them so stop there first.The phone come on at 4:30pm during the week earlier on Fridays weekends and holidays.in the dorm there are 2 phones and it seems like one is broken half the time.I hope this helps you some and if you have any questions let me know..I take it you havent been there yet how far do you have to drive?

Kat

TNsgirl
01-24-2008, 09:51 AM
its about 5 hours there and back altogether I think... not sure I tried to do a yahoo map to see and got all confused lol...ugh me and nunwear so do not mix rofl,but like piercings and tattoos do they have to be taken out or covered??? can you wear jewelry or makeup (lmao@makeup) I saw him at walker and that wasn't too bad the guards didnt say nuttin bout us holding hands tho it was a no no...every place is different so I don't wanna go one day to be turned away cause of my attire or tat's. and none of my clothes is really loose its form fitting im a shaplier gal got a lil more junk in the trunk and its hard to know what to wear.guess a nice dress is out of the question? dont know if you have to wear sneakers? thanx Kat for the info hopefully I get it all figured out :>

Kat
01-24-2008, 11:49 AM
you can wear a dress BUT not a short one..you can wear any kind of shoes.just make sure nothing is really tight.as far as tatts and jewelry and makeup there is no problem.you may want to try google map theres seam to make more sence and if you need a motel there are some in Lessburg not far from the prison.

TNsgirl
01-24-2008, 02:40 PM
ty Klyn!!

Kat
01-24-2008, 10:56 PM
you are welcome..If you need anything else just let me know