View Full Version : South Bay Suffolk County

ISAAC'S QUEEN
01-22-2008, 07:45 PM
I would like any info that can be provided for this area. Where do people park? I had posted something somewhere else and can't locate it now. Please Help!!

shiva65
01-23-2008, 05:15 AM
I believe they have a visitors parking lot, but i will check later for you.. I think someone here has visited there and the past , and can also help!~

BOSTONSBABY24
01-23-2008, 10:11 PM
there is no parking lot .. u park on the side street.. that place sucks to visit.. i've been in there and also visited there.. so any questions feel free i know that place very well (thats sad to say) but i know alsot of people still there

BOSTONSBABY24
01-23-2008, 10:12 PM
oh and the area isnt a good area ( in the heart of roxbury) just be cafeful

ISAAC'S QUEEN
01-26-2008, 05:11 PM
I have a friend who was told he'll go there to await INS and deportation. It's in Roxbury? So you basically do what..street parking where ever? Do you have any ideas or suggestions, maybe park somewhere else and catch a bus or trolly? (never taken public transp. in Boston)

Mrs.JonesBubble
03-14-2008, 07:19 PM
By Train
Green Line

Take Green Line to the Copley Square stop. On Boylston Street when exiting the T Station, take the #10 Bus towards Andrew Station;
Take this bus through the South End and Boston Medical Center area;
You will get off bus stop on Massachusetts Avenue in Newmarket Square (near McDonald's);
Bradston Street is off of Southhampton Street. The House of Correction is located at Bradston Street.

Get MBTA map (http://www.mbta.com/traveling_t/schedules_subway_greenline.asp).Red Line

Take the Red Line to Andrew Station;
Take the #10 bus to Southhampton Street;
Take a right onto Bradston Street after Skipton's pet store;
The House of Correction is located on your left.

Get MBTA map (http://www.mbta.com/traveling_t/schedules_subway_redline.asp).By Car
From the North

Take 93 S to the MASS. AVE. Exit #18;
Take a right at the first set of lights;
At the second set of lights, at the intersection of Mass. Ave. and Melnea Cass Blv, turn left on Mass. Ave;
Continue past McDonald's on your left to a flashing yellow light;
Turn left and proceed one block to another flashing yellow light;
Turn left again onto Southampton Street;
Take the second right onto Bradston Street, just before Expressway entrance ramp.
It is your first right after Skipton's pet store.From the South

Take 93 N to the ANDREW STATION AND SOUTHAMPTON STREET EXIT #16;
Go left onto Southampton Street and follow over the bridge continuing straight past MBTA police headquarters on your right;
Continue to Bradston Street, third street on right just before expressway entrance after pet store.From the West

Take Mass Pike East, Take 93 South to the MASS. AVE. Exit #18;
Take a right at the first set of lights;
At the second set of lights, at the intersection of Mass. Ave. and Melnea Cass Blvd, turn left on Mass. Ave.;
Continue past McDonald's on your left to a flashing yellow light;
Turn left and proceed one block to another flashing yellow light;
Turn left again onto Southampton Street;
Take the second right onto Bradston Street, just before Expressway entrance ramp.
It is your first right after the pet store.

ISAAC'S QUEEN
03-16-2008, 05:46 PM
That was awesome. Now is there any parking?

Mrs.JonesBubble
03-17-2008, 07:10 PM
I have no idea! My BF is at Nashua st. I have never been to south bay! Call and ask! The number is 617-635-1100

missboston
03-20-2008, 02:02 AM
It's next to Boston medical center, and the city morgue. (Walking distance)

Divinesgirl.MA
03-25-2008, 11:51 AM
Hey,
I would park near the hospital at a meter and walk over from there, just be careful of the shelter, most people just might ask you for money but just say " sorry" and keep walking. I have never visited there but I have a few people there and my best friend's bf is there and go with her all the time to drop $$$.

Good luck and if you have any question or need more 411 please PM me...

Take care:thumbsup:

ISAAC'S QUEEN
04-01-2008, 08:35 PM
OMG! South Bay! Wow is this place crazy...parking sucks..although I was able to find some street parking...very easy to get to off the highway.

elizabeth8367
05-19-2008, 01:25 PM
i worked at s.b for many years...any questions feel free to pm me...

ravenkill
08-19-2008, 11:21 PM
I have no idea! My BF is at Nashua st. I have never been to south bay! Call and ask! The number is 617-635-1100

Number is 617-635-1000.

I work out of South Bay. (And yes, parking is still an issue but not as bad as Nashua Street Jail.)

If you have any questions, please PM.

tvbdude
09-05-2008, 01:39 AM
I think visitors can park their cars at the South Bay Mall and walk a couple of blocks to the jail.