View Full Version : CSP-Solano has Medical Lockdown Today 1/19/07-Building 13-24??

davidandbridget
01-19-2008, 10:06 AM
I went to visit my husband this morning, they announced a medical lockdown for the above buildings....evidently if you take a shuttle bus to see your loved one, no visiting.. Has anyone heard why? I just got back and called the 1-800 number and it's not updated. I'm just waiting for my husband to call me. This sucks! I'm praying everyone is okay. Any news out there?????

PTO-110524
01-19-2008, 01:05 PM
I think it's TB testing. Why they plan them each year during visiting is unknown to me. Irritating, huh? :blah:

setvasq
01-19-2008, 08:42 PM
This is what i heard. Yestuday when i was in the visiting room they announced that inmate on yard 14 were to go back to their building.
and when we were in the shuttle at the end of the visit, a visitor was commenting that her inmate had to go back to his building because he was housed in building 14, but the visitor was saying that some inmates had tested possitive on TB and was asking the officer that drives the shuttle if he had heard anything and if they were going to be allowed visits which would of been today.

Tricksie2645
01-19-2008, 08:45 PM
I have a friend in Bldg 19. He said (today) they had heard something about TB, but his bldg hasn't been tested yet.

Creighton_Tabby
01-19-2008, 10:18 PM
Here is whats going on building 14. 4 of the guys have "TB". Now the driver who drives the bus should of told you about getting tested. And the CO's in the visiting room should of said something to everyone who was visiting to get tested. I wasn't there so I wouldn't know if any CO's told any of you who was visiting to get tested on your way out.

A CO told me that. And that tonight building and some other building on that side are getting retested... But 4 guys do have TB. Can you believe all those people who went and they have no clue? I feel sorry for them

Sunflower76
01-22-2008, 12:57 AM
Do any of you know what the status of the lockdown is? I'm supposed to visit this next weekend (26-27) and I am a little anxious now. Any news?

sxycali209
01-22-2008, 09:22 AM
I was on my way to see my husband on Saturday and a friend called me to tell me that yards 13 &14 were quarantined. Thank God I was only 30 miles out. I would of been very upset to get there to be turned away seeing as I drive over 2 hours. Good looking out. They didn't update the visiting hotline until 10:00 am.
Sunflower76, you'll have to call on Thursday to hear the update. Havent heard any recent news.

Creighton_Tabby
01-22-2008, 04:42 PM
As of today there still on lockdown and there still calling the guys for x-rays will post if theres any changes for this weekend............ Theres your update for today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MrsMunoz14N
01-22-2008, 04:51 PM
I HAVE A QUESTION WHAT DOES LOCK DOWN MEAN? WHEN THEIR STILL ALLOWED TO GO OUT TO YARD??? MY MAN WAS OUT ON THE YARD WORKING OUT YESTERDAY..IS IT JUST SOME BUILDINGS?? HIS IN 16 SO I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE LOCKDOWN MEANS?? CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN PLEASE!!!

PTO-110524
01-22-2008, 05:29 PM
MrsMunoz - It appears from the previous posts that the quarantine is for bldgs 13 and 14, so your guy, being in 16, shouldn't be affected and that's why he went to yard. :thumbsup:

Sunflower76
01-22-2008, 08:12 PM
I just got a call from my friend in building 22. What I understood from what he said is that the whole yard is on medical quarantine, not just building 14. He said that the rumor is that they are gonna come through tomorrow and test those that need to be tested. They'll have the results on Saturday. He said getting a straight answer is kinda tough, but that's the most consistent thing they're hearing in his building (22). So, even if everyone's cleared, I guess visiting could still be up in the air for Sat. on that side. :(

Anyway, that's what I heard as of a few minutes ago...

MrsMunoz14N
01-22-2008, 11:17 PM
MrsMunoz - It appears from the previous posts that the quarantine is for bldgs 13 and 14, so your guy, being in 16, shouldn't be affected and that's why he went to yard. :thumbsup:okay now it makes sense..Thank you for that explanation..:) so i guess even if they are able to go out to yard and or use the phone that does not mean their clear for visits so we will see and wait for that update right..

hehasmyhart
01-22-2008, 11:27 PM
Do they still get to use the phones? I was suppose to get a call on Saturday and his sister was to have gotten a call today and neither of us did.

MrsMunoz14N
01-22-2008, 11:32 PM
I am not sure what building your loved one is at, but my husband called me today and everyday so i am not sure his at building 16 and his yard 3.

jezzy
01-23-2008, 05:40 PM
:confused: Do you think that this sit-in and TB outbreak will effect any release dates? My man is supposed to be released in 9 days.

MrsMunoz14N
01-23-2008, 06:28 PM
:confused: Do you think that this sit-in and TB outbreak will effect any release dates? My man is supposed to be released in 9 days.
Honeslty I think that only if he got in trouble and if he was given a formal 115 and that adds 90 to 60 days..other wise no tb testing should affect his realise date unless like I said he get's into trouble..you can call his counsler and find out for sure if you don't know from him if there has been any changes to his realise date and I hope that is not the case..good luck:thumbsup: and congratulations!!!

jezzy
01-24-2008, 12:13 AM
:yay:Thank you. I will call his counselor and find out. Hopefully everything will still be on schedule. I can't wait for him to come home!!! 9 more days!! :D happy dance! :dance:

sxycali209
01-24-2008, 07:55 PM
Well the visiting hotline was just updated again on Thursday @ 3:15pm. Yards 3 & 4 will not have any visits on Fri. or Sat. Due to TB testing. They said there will be visits for a selected few on Sunday who are not infected, but to call 707-454-5703 to see if your loved one is on the list for visits.