View Full Version : Death at Zephyrhills

bella
01-17-2008, 03:36 PM
Hey all,
I just got word that a friend from years ago died in prison. I looked him up and he shows under released inmate as deceased. Release facility is Zepherhills CI. I haven't spoken to him in about 2 years and for the LIFE OF ME cannot remember his wifes name (He got married on the inside).
If anyone has a loved one at Zepherhills and could could me any info. at all I would appreciate it soooo much!!!
his name was Paul Gillis
Thanks,
Bella

bella
01-17-2008, 03:49 PM
Ok it just came to me his wife's name is Candice. If anyone knows what happened or can find out PLEASE let me know.

JohnsHeart
01-25-2008, 12:38 AM
so sorry to hear about this

Loveofmylife32
11-02-2009, 09:46 AM
Hi- I realize that your post is old but was wondering if you every got the info you needed ? My guy is at Zep and has been there for the past 8 years. he is the facility Barber so knows most everyone and thier issues.
Let me know.

Hey all,
I just got word that a friend from years ago died in prison. I looked him up and he shows under released inmate as deceased. Release facility is Zepherhills CI. I haven't spoken to him in about 2 years and for the LIFE OF ME cannot remember his wifes name (He got married on the inside).
If anyone has a loved one at Zepherhills and could could me any info. at all I would appreciate it soooo much!!!
his name was Paul Gillis
Thanks,
Bella