View Full Version : Fulton Reception Diagnostic and Correctional Center Missouri

gypseagirl
01-17-2008, 09:17 AM
Just found out my brother is there. Can anybody give me any information on what type of place it is. Any good/bad experiences. also what type of routine they will have.

I keep telling myself that I know he just started this journey but as each day passes make it one day closer to coming home.

Christy
01-17-2008, 11:57 AM
Fulton is just a reception and diagnostic center. It's temporary until they are transferred out to a perm. camp.

Do a search for Fulton or FRDCC and there is a lot of information on it.

As for good/bad experience, it's prison and it can go either way for everyone.

The Fox
01-17-2008, 03:06 PM
My fiance' is in there, been there about 2 weeks. He likes it better then county. According to him they are lockdown 22hrs out of the day, and come out 1hr in the morning for rec and 1hr in the evening for rec. They also are let out for smoke breaks too. So far he hasn't had any bad experiences. He's in housing 5

gypseagirl
01-23-2008, 07:29 AM
Thanks for the info. I just hope everything goes smooth for my brother.

The Fox
01-23-2008, 08:14 AM
I hope everything goes smooth for your brother as well.

gypseagirl
01-23-2008, 09:30 AM
I just called the caseworker, who was pretty rude by the way, but they would not tell me if my brother was given his medicine or not. I just hope that since he has not been thru orientation that he is receiving his medicine. I don't want to get my brother in trouble so i was real nice about it-but my tongue sure does hurt :).

The Fox
01-23-2008, 10:03 AM
Well atleast you know who is caseworker is, I talk to my fiance' on a daily basis, I will ask if there is someone else you can call about your brother getting his medicine and who you should contact.

gypseagirl
01-23-2008, 10:12 AM
Well atleast you know who is caseworker is, I talk to my fiance' on a daily basis, I will ask if there is someone else you can call about your brother getting his medicine and who you should contact.
I sure appreciate it. I wish we all did not have to go thru this, you know. :(

The Fox
01-23-2008, 10:14 AM
Yea I know, its hard but I am glad PTO is here for these tough times. Do you know what Housing unit he's in??

gypseagirl
01-23-2008, 10:24 AM
Yea I know, its hard but I am glad PTO is here for these tough times. Do you know what Housing unit he's in??
We have no idea at this point. Hopefully he will let someone know. When are the normal rec times? Are they set times or does it differ per housing unit? I'm just so confused about all this.

The Fox
01-23-2008, 07:00 PM
I don't know if it depends on where he is. My fiance' is in housing unit 5 and they have in the morning early rec which is 10-11am, and then late rec which is 1pm-2pm. Evening early rec is from 7-8pm and I believe evening late rec is from 8-9pm. The way he explained it like the bottom cells go first then the top cells. One day he can be in the early rec then the next day he can be in the late rec because they switch every other day. I hope I'm explaining this to you for you to understand, I'm not good with explaining things lol.

lmccdd
01-11-2011, 08:48 PM
My Fiance' just got transferred from Boonville Treatement Center to Fulton... Can he finish out his treatment there, or will they send him out again, to another place to finish his treatment?

Phillips04
06-22-2012, 06:56 PM
So my boyfriend just got taken to Fulton yesterday do to violating his dwi probation. I've never dealt with anyone in prison or stuff like that but I really care for him and will be waiting for him. I was just curious though about visitation and letters and such. His mom gave me his address today but I haven't been able to speak to him since they took him Monday at court.. Do you know I'd I send him a letter today that he be able to have it or will it be a while before he is allowed to? Ive been in contact with his mom but he and I haven't been talking long so I don't want to annoy her lol any suggestions will help!! Thankyou

jleighholton
05-10-2013, 08:44 AM

whats the best phone company im in ok. hes in fulton

Holly018
05-15-2013, 01:09 PM
My husband is also in Fulton what house are all of your people in maybe they know each other?My fiance' is in there, been there about 2 weeks. He likes it better then county. According to him they are lockdown 22hrs out of the day, and come out 1hr in the morning for rec and 1hr in the evening for rec. They also are let out for smoke breaks too. So far he hasn't had any bad experiences. He's in housing 5

jleighholton
05-26-2013, 06:01 PM
My man keeps getting moved right now he's in hu7. Does anyone know y he keeps getting moved or is that normal. He's been there since the 9th and still hasn't seen p&p or a caseworker. He's violation of parole for driving while revolked. Which he got 4 yrs for. He's already been paroled after a yr then moved to ok. He says he's talked to others and hell probably be out in 6 mos. I hope so.