View Full Version : feeling

stormierain
10-29-2003, 07:12 PM
:fb:

ican't belive it.... i wonder if any of you get this euphoric high after seeing your loveded one? i spent 2 day s . sorry i was in the hotel alone but the 2 days were great. it just went bye way to fast. but i get all light headeded and stupid every visit

just wondering if you feel the same

haswtch
10-29-2003, 07:19 PM
Ooooooh yeah! I have butterflies for days before and a glow of love and lust and mentally savoring te memory for days after. A little depression on leaving but so worth it!

emilysimon
10-29-2003, 08:04 PM
I think some of that is love, and some of it is a reaction to eating all the junk in the vending machines!!! I'm stoned on sugar for like 2 days after a visit!!

Emmy

:) :) :)

roc city girl
10-29-2003, 08:27 PM
I am still on cloud nine from sundays visit!! so yeah i know "that" feeling

caprione
10-29-2003, 09:25 PM
I am dying to get to my guy this Sunday!! and , yep, I will have that 'high' for a long while after our visit. I wish I could go more but then I'd be a forgetful airrhead all the time instead of for a week or so! lol (That is just rationalizing, if I had a way, I'd be there!!!)
Enjooy the fun feelings
Caprione

TEEDEE20
10-31-2003, 09:19 AM
Girl, I know just what you are feeling. My husband and I both say it's like we're each other's drug. We are both on this incredible high for 2 or 3 days and then once we leave each other, it's like we come down from the high and then we have to go through withdrawal until the next fix. But that feeling is definitely love that you're feeling - enjoy it while you can.

((hugs))

Tammy

Trulykath
10-31-2003, 09:38 AM
I had the high while we were visiting...but found that was followed by several days of melancholy....and depression.

From May to the end of September, I saw him every weekend. I always thought that would make it better, but in some ways, it made his absence hurt even more.....

I'm just glad he's home now.....we are still separated by distance, but we talk on the phone a lot...and see each other every chance we get....

kaht

stormierain
11-01-2003, 07:49 PM
yeah . i get that high........ then get deppered/ for days

China57
11-02-2003, 06:40 PM
Wow!! I have my first visit with my loved one this coming Thursday. I will get to visit with him for four days. I guess I can look forward to the euphoric high and the not so euphoric period of depression afterward. All in all, it will be worth it!!

China

stormierain
11-02-2003, 09:29 PM
china
have a gret visit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i must say the high is worth the depression afterwards