View Full Version : Solano Inmate Release Procedure Q&A

jezzy
01-10-2008, 10:35 PM
:yay:
my man is soon to be released from CSP-Solano. I am supposed to go and pick him up. Does anyone know the procedure for this? what time? where to go? etc.
I have never been there so i have no idea what to do. he's getting out in 22 days.

thirsty
01-11-2008, 07:14 PM
hello jezzy
a friend of mine said you need to be there at 7 am and you are to park out the little white shack just as you come in but i am not sure that is what she said

sjohn
01-11-2008, 08:48 PM
I would actually call the prison to see what there procedure is as far as when inmates get releases. I wouldn't even know where to start though. Is it possible to speak to your husbands counselor? Just an idea.

PTO-110524
01-12-2008, 03:22 PM
Call R&R (Recieve and Release) since they are who process out those who are being released. They will tell you when to be there and where to report.

Congratulations!

jezzy
01-17-2008, 10:27 PM
Thank you for your help. Now I am wondering with the sit down at solano if he is going to get out when he is supposed to.

hopeful19
06-08-2009, 10:43 AM
Hey ladies i have a question whats the procedure for inmate when they get released and their taking the bus home????

AllyM
06-09-2009, 10:43 PM
Hey ladies i have a question whats the procedure for inmate when they get released and their taking the bus home????I believe the CO's take the inmate to the bus station and either purchase the bus ticket for them or supervise the transaction. The inmate gets $200 gate money and the ticket is paid for out of that money. A friend of mine was released from SQ a few years ago and that's how it went for him.

Blessings, Ally

hopeful19
06-10-2009, 12:08 AM
Thanks and is there a certain time that all takes placeor what time do they get released?

AllyM
06-10-2009, 09:28 AM
Thanks and is there a certain time that all takes placeor what time do they get released?From what my guy has told me; they process the pick ups first then who ever doesn't have a ride goes to the bus station. I'm not sure if they check the bus schedule ahead of time or what. I know he has told me to be there @ 6:30 or 7am but I'm supposed to call R&R or his counselor when time gets a little closer and verify what time I'm supposed to be there and where to check in (he thinks it the little guard shack at the entrance). The rules say no one can be in institution grounds before 7am... so:confused:. I would suggest you call R&R and ask the question with specifics to your/his situation, they should be able to tell you everything you need to know.

Main number: (707) 451-0182
You can also press "0" at any time to speak with an operator. Use this option if you would like to be transferred to the mailroom, R&R, or if you have general questions.

Blessings, Ally

P.S. Please let us know how it turns out!

hopeful19
06-10-2009, 12:06 PM
THANKS :thumbsup: MY BF IS GOING TO TAKE THE BUS OVER HERE ITS A 10 HOUR DIRVE IS THERE A CERTAIN BUS LINE THEY USE?

AllyM
06-10-2009, 04:03 PM
THANKS :thumbsup: MY BF IS GOING TO TAKE THE BUS OVER HERE ITS A 10 HOUR DIRVE IS THERE A CERTAIN BUS LINE THEY USE?I believe the only state wide bus line is Greyhound. But again, call R&R and ask.

I spoke to my guys counselor this morning to verify his release date is good (after posting the phone number for you, it was right in front of me... I really just wanted to be sure everything is progressing as it should be) and get release day information. She told me to be at the gate house at 6am on release day and that she had called the Parole Desk there and verified everything is set for his release. She said she was really busy and was hurrying me off the phone, I didn't even think to ask her what would happen if I didn't show up. I'm sorry.:ham::slap::oops:
Greyhound Bus Lines
1040 Mason St
Vacaville, CA 95688
(707) 447-5989
greyhound.com (http://www.greyhound.com/home/)

Blessings, Ally

AllyM
06-13-2009, 03:20 PM
I believe the only state wide bus line is Greyhound. But again, call R&R and ask.

I spoke to my guys counselor this morning to verify his release date is good (after posting the phone number for you, it was right in front of me... I really just wanted to be sure everything is progressing as it should be) and get release day information. She told me to be at the gate house at 6am on release day and that she had called the Parole Desk there and verified everything is set for his release. She said she was really busy and was hurrying me off the phone, I didn't even think to ask her what would happen if I didn't show up. I'm sorry.:ham::slap::oops:
Greyhound Bus Lines
1040 Mason St
Vacaville, CA 95688
(707) 447-5989
greyhound.com (http://www.greyhound.com/home/)

Blessings, Ally
My guy said if they ship him out from Vacaville they will actually follow the bus out of town to be sure he doesn't get off anywhere and commit a crime, that's what they did to him from SQ. He also said that he thinks that they will probably take him to the Sacramento Grayhound Bus Station and charge him $70 for it and then he will also have to pay for his ticket from Sac to home.

No real verification, just an insider info. Just his:twocents:....

Blessings, Ally

MrsJacobs1220
07-03-2009, 03:04 PM
Does anyone know how to get a copy of the parole clothes form.... For some reason its the most important paper I need at the moment and I can't keep a copy of it to save my life.

AllyM
07-03-2009, 11:46 PM
Does anyone know how to get a copy of the parole clothes form.... For some reason its the most important paper I need at the moment and I can't keep a copy of it to save my life.His counselor should give it to him when he goes to meet with him/her. You can't send the package until he has 30 days to the gate. My guy met with his counselor at about 6 weeks and then sent it to me. I have a copy but I'd have to get it scanned.

Blessings, Ally

AllyM
07-07-2009, 08:26 AM
Does anyone know how to get a copy of the parole clothes form.... For some reason its the most important paper I need at the moment and I can't keep a copy of it to save my life.I figured out how to scan it to .jpeg but couldn't get it into .pdf (sorry). I printed it from the file and it's the best it's gonna get, the original wasn't great to begin with. Best wishes to you and your loved one!

Blessings, Ally

caligirl408
12-11-2009, 04:27 PM
Hello....I am having trouble getting through to R&R to ask what time I am supposed to be at Solano to pick up on release day....I've heard to park by a small white buliding?.....not sure if I am to get off or sit and wait for him to come out??...Any info. would be appreciated...Release day is this sunday the 13th!

Tricksie2645
12-11-2009, 05:42 PM
Hello....I am having trouble getting through to R&R to ask what time I am supposed to be at Solano to pick up on release day....I've heard to park by a small white buliding?.....not sure if I am to get off or sit and wait for him to come out??...Any info. would be appreciated...Release day is this sunday the 13th!

Park in the lot by the guard shack just as you enter the grounds. Stay in you car and wait. Eventually a van will drive in with the guys getting released that day. You should be there no later than 7:00, but may have to wait a couple of hours. If there is no one there for the inmate when the van gets there, they drive them to the bus station. The 1st time there was a CO there who asked me my name and the inmates name. The 2nd time there wasn't. ?? Congratulations on his release.

caligirl408
12-11-2009, 08:30 PM
:) thanks so much!