View Full Version : Son just sent to CSP Solano

wendy tyler
12-21-2007, 08:53 AM
I never read threads regarding CSP Solano, my son has been there for about ten days now. I keep checking this forum, and haven't seen anything posted. Anyone?

BlessTheInmates
12-21-2007, 09:52 AM
Wendy, I'll keep an eye out for information for you on where your son is at. There has to be somebody else out there who knows to look here for information. Have you gotten any word at all yet? You'll get a letter soon I hope. I hear they give the guys a yellow envelope if they don't have supplies on hand.

Judeca
12-21-2007, 10:29 AM
You might PM Tricksie2645, I've seen her post she visits Solano.

wisewoman
12-21-2007, 09:08 PM
Hi Wendy - my fiancee is at Solano - feel free to PM me and I will be happy to answer any questions you might have ... also, William's Baby is the resident authority on this prison!!! She is a great source of info. I used to post on PTO all the time until Chris got moved to Solano - it is really unfortunate that some prisons don't have their own forum - I used to enjoy it alot but now I almost never post anymore because there's just not much of a community for the ones that don't have their own forums. Anyhow, let me know if I can lend any support or answer any questions for you and welcome!!! :) Kim

wendy tyler
12-22-2007, 09:31 AM
Thanks Kim, Judeca and as always BlessThe Inmates! I'm Pm ing you right now, and again thanks, I thought I'd fallen into a some kind of loop hole here. I'm so far away, and the unknown scares me. Wendy

BlessTheInmates
12-22-2007, 11:11 AM
I'm thinking we should make designer tshirts with a big SJ on the front. Super Judeca! I'd like to learn about Solano too. Mind if I hang out? giggle.

Judeca
12-22-2007, 09:54 PM
I'm thinking we should make designer tshirts with a big SJ on the front. Super Judeca! I'd like to learn about Solano too. Mind if I hang out? giggle.

You are something else! Don't ever change. In fact, can you email me your wonderful sense of humor and your great attitude on life? I love when you post. I just may start calling you Gracie, a woman who knew more than most, but tried to hide it.

BlessTheInmates
12-22-2007, 10:12 PM
Judeca! hehehe! Now who's got the sense of humor? Gracie. hehe! That's too funny! Now I'm picturing Gracie marching around in her brand spanking new SJ tshirt.

You know what, I'm feeling honored you would say something like that.

Judeca
12-22-2007, 10:13 PM
Thanks Kim, Judeca and as always BlessThe Inmates! I'm Pm ing you right now, and again thanks, I thought I'd fallen into a some kind of loop hole here. I'm so far away, and the unknown scares me. Wendy

We are all scared, and we are all here to help each other. I hope you find your son soon, anything I can do to help please let me know, I will try my best, you don't even have to ask. As one mother to another, you understand what I'm saying. God Bless you and your son.

Judeca
12-22-2007, 10:18 PM
To all, espically Wendy in this time of need, and to Bless the Inmates. I posted this on the "Bull session" because it's not prison related, But it is sole related. This if for you.

http://www.theinterviewwithgod.com/

Judeca
12-22-2007, 10:21 PM
Judeca! hehehe! Now who's got the sense of humor? Gracie. hehe! That's too funny! Now I'm picturing Gracie marching around in her brand spanking new SJ tshirt.

You know what, I'm feeling honored you would say something like that.

I hope so, she was my hero, brains, and strength!

BlessTheInmates
12-22-2007, 10:21 PM
Re: your post about one mother to another post to Wendy post

You're so right Judeca. You reached out to me when I first arrived at PTO. I was a total wreck.

Judeca
12-22-2007, 10:36 PM
Re: your post about one mother to another post to Wendy post

You're so right Judeca. You reached out to me when I first arrived at PTO. I was a total wreck.

We all were when we first got here (maybe still am), and then we found each other. The support of others going through if not similar horrible shock and trauma, it helps us know we're not alone. This is the last place any parent ever expected to be at. And even worse, it's the last place we thought our child would be at.

BlessTheInmates
12-22-2007, 10:38 PM
To all, espically Wendy in this time of need, and to Bless the Inmates. I posted this on the "Bull session" because it's not prison related, But it is sole related. This if for you.

http://www.theinterviewwithgod.com/

Thank you Judeca. It's soooo beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing that with us. The very last question to God and his reply interview so powerful. It hit home.

Again you're right on. Who'd have thunk. Not me. I was blinded to so much. I just didn't know anything. Bopping along in life. This is an entire world suffering here and I'm finding there's more being taught here than I've learned in my entire life. Something I can take with me for the rest of my life.

Judeca
12-22-2007, 11:07 PM
One more for all of you ladies/gents. It's posted on the Bull Section because there really wasn't anywhere else to post( in fact I was moved because I posted on the wrong spot, someday I'l learn). Again, not prison related, but just a thanks and a heads up to all you wonderful women/men who give support to one another. (Hope you don't find it corny).

To all the PTO ANGELES
When I read this I thought of you ladies/gents, always there with encouragement and good advice. To me you are the lady/fella with the car trouble - keep up your wonderful efforts.

This was written by a Metro Denver Hospice Physician:

I was driving home from a meeting this evening about 5, stuck in
traffic on Colorado Blvd., and the car started to choke and splutter and
die - I barely managed to coast, cursing, into a gas station, glad only
that I would not be blocking traffic and would have a somewhat warm spot
to wait for the tow truck. It wouldn't even turn over. Before I could
make the call, I saw a woman walking out of the quickie mart building,
and it looked like she slipped on some ice and fell into a gas pump, so
I got out to see if she was okay

When I got there, it looked more like she had been overcome by
sobs than that she had fallen; she was a young woman who looked really
haggard with dark circles under her eyes. She dropped something as I
helped her up, and I picked it up to give it to her. It was a nickel.

At that moment, everything came into focus for me: the crying
woman, the ancient Suburban crammed full of stuff with 3 kids in the
back (1 in a car seat), and the gas pump reading $4.95.

I asked her if she was okay and if she needed help, and she just
kept saying "I don't want my kids to see me crying," so we stood on the
other side of the pump from her car. She said she was driving to
California and that things were very hard for her right now. So I asked,
"And you were praying?" That made her back away from me a little, but I
assured her I was not a crazy person and said, "He heard you, and He
sent me."

I took out my card and swiped it through the card reader on the
pump so she could fill up her car completely, and while it was fueling,
walked to the next door McDonald's and bought 2 big bags of food, some
gift certificates for more, and a big cup of coffee. She gave the food
to the kids in the car, who attacked it like wolves, and we stood by the pump
eating fries and talking a little.

She told me her name, and that she lived in Kansas City Her
boyfriend left 2 months ago and she had not been able to make ends meet.
She knew she wouldn't have money to pay rent Jan. 1, and finally in
desperation had finally called her parents, with whom she had not spoken
in about 5 years. They lived in California and said she could come live
with them and try to get on her feet there.

So she packed up everything she owned in the car. She told the
kids they were going to California for Christmas, but not that they were
going to live there. I gave her my gloves, a little hug and said a quick prayer with
her for safety on the road. As I was walking over to my car, she said,
"So, are you like an angel or something?"

This definitely made me cry. I said, "Sweetie, at this time of
year angels are really busy, so sometimes God uses regular people."

It was so incredible to be a part of someone else's miracle. And
of course, you guessed it, when I got in my car it started right away
and got me home with no problem. I'll put it in the shop tomorrow to
check, but I suspect the mechanic won't find anything wrong.

Sometimes the angels fly close enough to you that you can hear
the flutter of their wings...

Psalms 55:22 "Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and He shall
sustain thee. He shall never suffer the righteous to be moved."

BlessTheInmates
12-22-2007, 11:29 PM
That is precious. Thank you again for such a great post. I hope it doesn't get moved. I like that the backforums are getting some inspiring things here. That post was a perfect example of Giving and Receiving, something that has to happen for each one to even exist.

Tricksie2645
12-22-2007, 11:44 PM
Thanks for posting Judeca. It does help to remember to reach out to others, not just at this time of the year, but all year.

Sorry I haven't posted sooner, but I've been having a hard time dealing with my son being away at Christmas, so just haven't been as active as I was. Anyway, welcome.

Judeca
12-23-2007, 02:32 PM
but I've been having a hard time dealing with my son being away at Christmas,

I know how you feel, this has been real hard for me too.

William'sBaby
12-23-2007, 07:42 PM
Welcome to PTO! :) If you need info on Solano, check out the CSP-Solano guide (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=201915) (click that link). The guide has all the info you could possibly need. :thumbsup:

William'sBaby:heart: