View Full Version : How can he handle his warrant from jail?

2getha4eva x3
12-19-2007, 12:41 PM
My bf has been in jail since May07.. And is suppose to be getting out in March07, The other day he got mail and he wanted me to open it, So I did and it was a paper saying he had a warrent that needed to be taken care of in 90 days..Which they want him to go to court, But he will be still in jail at that time. My question is.. Can you still have a warrent even though you are in jail? And any ideas of what I should do about this?

pristock230
12-19-2007, 12:51 PM
you can still have a warrent even though you are in jail - does he have a lawyer in that county? If he does contact his attorney and his attorney will have the court give him a date and that will clear the warrent. Or you can try calling the courts to let them know that he is locked up in _____ jail.

shiva65
12-19-2007, 07:51 PM
Exactly.. or if his case worker is too busy , he should personally write the court.. and explain .. he is locked up! good luck with this situation

2getha4eva x3
12-20-2007, 11:17 AM
Thanks ladies, I called the court yesterday and they told me to tell my bf to talk to his case worker to request a fast trial.

ugh it seems like its one thing right after the other :(