View Full Version : Where are Ms Satellite locations?

Mssil
12-18-2007, 11:26 AM
I haven't seen a list of county satellite locations on here, have I over-looked them perhaps? Also, how do they determine what satellite location to send inmates to?
TY

I-Care
12-21-2007, 12:01 PM
Have you checked the MDOC website.. I see on it there are listed
" approved County Jails" and "County Reg. Facilities".. Not sure if these are listed but check http://www.mdoc.state.ms.us/index.htm
Then look under " Institutions"... HOPE this will help.. NOT SURE...

northmiss
12-29-2007, 01:01 AM
Most of the inmates sent to satellite facilities seem to located as close to their home county as possible. That's just my observation. Also, their must be a spot available for them at that facility. I am familiar with the satellite facility near Batesville, MS and most of the guys who reside there live in or around the Batesville area.

My nephew is there and I live in Columbus, so it's not the closest, but sure beats having to travel to South Mississippi.

cbennett8729
04-07-2012, 10:56 PM
Most of the inmates sent to satellite facilities seem to located as close to their home county as possible. That's just my observation. Also, their must be a spot available for them at that facility. I am familiar with the satellite facility near Batesville, MS and most of the guys who reside there live in or around the Batesville area.

My nephew is there and I live in Columbus, so it's not the closest, but sure beats having to travel to South Mississippi.

hi. my boyfriend was just trasfered to South Mississippi Satelite facility. Apparently its some where in Natchez. Can you tell me anything else about it.
any information would be much appreciated. thank you.

steph68
10-19-2012, 07:44 AM
does anyone know where CENTRAL MISSISSIPPI SATELLITE FACILITY is THANKS

21ladys
10-22-2012, 02:10 PM
Here are two address that came up when I look it up Ms Doc Central Ms CF-3794 highway 468 w. Pearl,Ms 39208-and this is the number 601-936-2588and this is the second address Central Ms Correctional Fac 5001 highway 468 w Pearl,Ms 39208-601-932-6158 it think you need the second info are you going for a visit or what but they both are rite there together