View Full Version : I Miss Him So Much!

Joeys Baby
12-14-2007, 12:27 AM
Well its been 6mouths sece my man has been locked up, ive been through all this befor but this is the first time hes going to prison and he just got moved today i am so worried about him. I miss my baby so so much i miss waking up in the morning and seeing his face, i miss his tough, i miss everthing about him. He is my best friend, il ove that man so much its just so hard without him around, its hard to be in this house without him alone no one to comfort me when iam upset, i think of the last day we spent together before he got locked up kissing him good bye thinking he was coming back only to find out he wasent, it broke my heart to see him get put back in that situation. Somtimes i forget what it was like to have him around and that makes everyday hard. I dont see way the law has to do these things to people they dont understand the pain it cause the familys, the familys who onely get to talk to there loved ones if they can aford it, the one who onley get to see there loved ones every once in a while.I miss my baby so much i just want him home in my arms so bad, I want my kids to be able to hug there dad, i want to know hes safe at all times, I want him home so bad. I never thought u could miss somone this much he means everything to me.And now hes even ferther away from he i dont know when iam going to see him, iam so stresssed. Sorry this is so long i just needed to let that out, i feel a little better.
Thank For listening!

I LOVE MY BABY!

Joeys Baby
12-14-2007, 12:54 AM
I was just letting out some stem !!!!!!! it helped

Melissa_2006
12-16-2007, 04:09 PM
Head up! We all have those days! I hope that you are feeling better!

Daveswife
12-17-2007, 01:27 PM
I know it's hard. Chin up!

I'm moving this since the lounge is for non-prison related things.

his_princess
12-17-2007, 01:45 PM
I feel ya. My fiance has been away for 3 months and although I am getting used to being alone, it still hurts. All the little things are what I miss the most. I hope this 2 year sentence flies by!

BigDeewifey
12-20-2007, 08:53 PM
it will. mines left 10/06 and he has 6 months left so hang in there

Monelissa
12-26-2007, 09:10 AM
I feel for you too. I can remember getting the news that Anthony was getting all of his previously suspended time back for his violation of probation. I couldn't even stomach knowing he would be gone for so long. Yes it is shorter than I am sure many of you have endured but this was the first time I have ever gone through anything like this in my life. Now I look back and can't believe I am down to the last months when it was year! Hang in there and keep your head up and do what you can for him and be there for your man, he will need your support through this time. :)