View Full Version : SCDC Form 19-127

sadmominsumter
12-10-2007, 12:30 PM
My son was originally sentenced to Shock Probation for 90 days at Stevenson Correctional so when he filled out his visit paperwork etc., he only included myself (his mom), my mom, his sister and brother. Needless to say, he was kicked out of the shock program and was moved to Turbeville Correctional to finish out his sentence. Could be as long as 4 years so now we want to add some friends and other family members to his visitation list. Is there any easy way to go about doing this? I have called the visitation hotline and the mailbox has been full for over a week now so I can not even leave a message. I have asked my son about it and he seems to think that paperwork of that kind is a very hot commodity in prison because he has see/heard other inmates trading various things to get them. Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Wendi:cry:

barky586
12-24-2007, 05:57 PM
Have your son ask his IRC representative for one. If he cannot help your son, request one from the warden's office. Your son will have to get his hands on one for you.

sweetnsassy_295
12-29-2007, 10:13 PM
if you cant get a copy of the form, just pm me your address, and i will mail you the form and you can make copies from it. I have a couple extra. you can have up to 15 visitors per inmate. My son has to keep taking visitors off his list so we can add new ones. I think that you can only delete visitors every quarter.

barky586
12-30-2007, 05:53 AM
That is so awesome, sweetnsassy!

A note to lurkers: Please know that it is ultimately up to the inmate if he or she allows you to visit. In other words, while this is an awesome gesture by sweetnsassy, please do not bypass your inmate. If you show up to visit by going this route and they don't want to see you, all it takes is the word from them to the guard(s) and you won't be visiting.

I know sadmom is not in that category and her son wants to see her, but I don't know who lurks out in cyberspace that might be in that category.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program. :)

lovingsean3773
04-23-2009, 09:03 AM
My soon to be hubby was just sent off to Kirkland R & E. I am freaking out and need help.

First of all I was told I would not be able to see, talk, or write to him while he is there is this true? I looked up his Inmate #, and I can not find him in the system. Any advise how on to find him. I also was told that since he will be adding me on the list for visitation that if I can find a copy of the SCDC Form 19-127 for visitation to go ahead and fill it out so that I can see him as soon as he is moved to the permanent fascility.

Can someone PLEASE send me this form?

Last, but not least all I have is a cell phone for him to call... will they approve me? How do I figure all of this out?

Sean was a person that made mistakes in his past, but while out on Bail for over a year he made major changes, started working with children and families, and became a great success story. Sadly, they wanted to make an example out of him and incarcerated him for 4 years. They said that he is required to serve 85% of that. Which would make it 3.4 years. Can he work down that time?

Sorry for so many questions. I am just in a panick. My soul mate, best friend, love, was taken from me, and this world. I need some guidence.

Thank you - Danielle

if you cant get a copy of the form, just pm me your address, and i will mail you the form and you can make copies from it. I have a couple extra. you can have up to 15 visitors per inmate. My son has to keep taking visitors off his list so we can add new ones. I think that you can only delete visitors every quarter.

barky586
04-23-2009, 10:28 AM
Your story sounds like my son-in-law's. He was on bond for four years and is serving 85%. You will need to wait for him to be given the form to send you. He will be sending you phone form and visitation form. I would make copies so as to keep a few blanks. Get them sent in right away. You can write him NOW at R&E. Do you need the address? I can promise you that receiving a letter from home will completely make his day! Be sure to tell him that you have it from good source that R&E is the very worse prison will be......wherever they eventually send him will be better than R&E. Yes, a cell phone can be approved. As for visiting him at R&E, if he is there 30 days, you can request and be granted a visit. Once he gets to his regular prison, you can visit on a regular basis. Just get those forms filled out immediately when you get them and mailed back in.

lovingsean3773
04-23-2009, 05:32 PM
I got the just of most of this by obsessing on here:). I was just hoping that someone had a copy of these forms they could send/fax/email me. I am trying to be proactive. It helps me to try and figure out solutions to getting to see him as well as getting a call from him.

I called Kirkland R&E and they said cell phones are not permitted, only land lines. I did, however, receive a call from him while he was at Greenville corrections right after sentencing. This was on my cell because I used a prepaid company. It's strange to me that they said they don't allow that when it was aloud at Greenville. His parents tried to visit him twice but the first time they were off on their count so everyone got turned away. The second time he had already been sent off to Kirkland R&E.

If anyone has these forms can you please send them to me?

What about the call forms? Does he have to send those too?

Sean is a big man, but an even bigger teddy bear. I am scared of what they will do to him there.

Since this was a crime for selling marijuana they consider it a violent crime I guess even though he's never laid a hand on anything in his life. Even though he is require to serve 85% can he still get out earlier than the remaining 3.4 years? I don't know how it works with all of that. Can you earn good time with an 85% sentence?

He was unjustly sentenced in the first place... I am just confused and really want to know my stuff.
Thanks for the support
Danielle