View Full Version : What exactly is "the kickout?"

StAnD_By_Ur_MaN
11-25-2007, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuelsWife
That's true, they can get out early with the kickout, but it is still the date they are eligible for parole because that's the date they use to determine if they are within the time frame allowed for the kickout.
P/E means parole eligibility, T/E means transfer eligibility (basically the same thing)

My man has been gone for almost 2 weeks now (serving 7 months) and I was just trying to find out what exactly you all are referring to when you are mentioning "the kickout?"

Currently my honey is in the County but eventually he will go to diagnostics and then one of the adc prisons for the remainder of his sentence... what is "the kickout?" Please advise. Thanks! :)

ittybittykitty
11-26-2007, 08:32 PM
Go to SEARCH this forum and put in kick out or EPA and it SHOULD pull up all past post about this...Kitty

kTmYbAbY
12-03-2007, 10:54 PM
what is the time frame that they have to be in to be eligible for early kickout? my fiance has drug charges and a terroristic threatning charge, would that make him ineligible? he also had a charge for 1st degree battery but isn't serving time on it.

KennysGal
01-22-2008, 04:48 PM
I keep reading all this about the EPA and the kickout, but still not really getting any answers. My Fiancee is also in for drug charges. Has been for 5 yrs. This is the yr. of his TE Date and I really need to know about this early release thing. Can you help?

missmyson2
02-12-2008, 06:40 PM
Maybe this will help, . . .

http://www.arkansas.gov/doc/adcar_pdf/AR1316.pdf

Note where it states under "DEFINITIONS" C. Eligible Inmate: Class I or II convicted of non-vilont offences, etc. etc.

But the relationship of morality and power is a very subtle one. Because ultimately power without morality is no longer power.
~James Baldwin~ 1924-1987, American Author