View Full Version : My husband hasn't called from Solano

davidandbridget
11-16-2007, 05:27 PM
My husband calls everyday morning and night same time, i haven't heard from him since yesterday morning.....i called and they said he was still there, phones were working, he's not in the hospital and not in ad seg.......what could it be????? anyone heard anything????

dreanluis
11-18-2007, 01:29 AM
i was having the same problem and i still am. i called both my phone company and gtl but they said i have no block. So i have no idea what is going on! :( Hopefully7 someone has some insight to this!

setvasq
11-19-2007, 09:51 PM
i was having the same problem and i still am. i called both my phone company and gtl but they said i have no block. So i have no idea what is going on! :( Hopefully7 someone has some insight to this!

HeY guRly.. i know you already talk to ur honey.. hehe.. im glad everthing was straigntend out for you And MR...... thanx to our messangers..lol... thank you girl for everthing ur and angel.. tell ur hubby to tell mines i said.. I MISS HIM>l and Ill telL my HubbY to telL ur the Same.. hehe..

dreanluis
11-22-2007, 02:00 AM
Muchas Gracias! I hope you drive safe this weekend! and i know your excited! tell your son that viscious baby mommy said hello! haha