View Full Version : Donovan SAP/SNY question

Deb06
11-04-2007, 07:35 PM
I heard disturbing information concerning Donovan SAP/SNY. I heard they are housing the SNY guys in the same tank as the mainline guys. One group on top tier and the other on bottom tier. I heard they are alternating day room and yard between the two groups. Other information I heard is that there have been a lot of fights because security between the two groups is not very good. Attacks happening when SNY guys go to pick up packages at R and R, visiting rooms shared between the two groups at the same time...attacks on the way to visits. Anyone heard anything on this and will you post? Thanks

JustNoBody
11-05-2007, 09:07 PM
We have been there about 10 months- and this has never happened. all of Facility 3 is SNY- they don't go anywhere else to pick anything up.... R&R is right there, they have their own chow hall, etc. In over 10 months I think they've had maybe 2 fist fights on the yard...not one lockdown so far :-)

mi mi & bobby
11-22-2007, 08:53 PM
Can you tell me what sap/sny is?

JustNoBody
11-23-2007, 10:30 PM
Sny, is sensitive needs yard- it is for inmates not safe in the general population.... it used to be just all child molesters, rapist, etc.... but now, it is filled with alot of gang dropouts.

Iniki
11-25-2007, 10:32 AM
Sny, is sensitive needs yard- it is for inmates not safe in the general population.... it used to be just all child molesters, rapist, etc.... but now, it is filled with alot of gang dropouts.
I know someone who is there because there is a contract out on him:(