View Full Version : Dress code rules for Wasco

~*Mrz.Ramirez*~
10-23-2007, 06:00 AM
hello every one well my husband got transferd to wasco prison and i was wondering if any of you have the dress code rules? well I went to the site for wasco but for some odd reason it would not load:hmm: . so if you can please help me out please. thank you and god bless you.:)

Sylmargirl2
10-23-2007, 06:12 PM
See if this link works for you
http://www.cdcr.ca.gov/Visitors/docs/InmateVisitingGuidelines.pdf

~*Mrz.Ramirez*~
10-24-2007, 02:23 AM
thank you but it doesnt seem to work it says " This viewer cannot decrypt this document" so dont know why. but thank you so much for trying to help me . God Bless you :)

Shnockle
10-24-2007, 03:18 AM
here it is I just copied and pasted from that link

Visitor Attire

It is recommended that visitors dress conservatively and with the following guidelines in mind. Inappropriate attire will be reason to deny a visit. Any alteration to clothing once a visitor is inside the visiting area will be grounds for terminating the visit.

Prohibited Attire:
Clothing which, in any combination of shades or types of material/fabric, resembles California State-issued inmate clothing, blue denim or chambray shirts and blue denim pants. Law enforcement or military-type forest green or camouflage patterned articles of clothing, including rain gear. Hats, wigs or hairpieces (except with prior written approval of the (Visiting Sergeant).
Clothing that exposes the breast/chest area, genital area, or buttocks.
Dresses, skirts, pants, and shorts exposing more than two inches above the knee, including slits. Sheer or transparent garments. Strapless or"spaghetti" straps. Clothing exposing the midriff area. Clothing or accessories displaying obscene or offensive language or drawings. Brassieres with metal underwires or any other detectable metal are not permitted.

~*Mrz.Ramirez*~
10-24-2007, 03:19 PM
Thank you so much I really appreciate it . God Bless you :)

marlene4lvn
10-25-2007, 01:22 AM
what about shoes ???????????

MaddiMar
10-31-2007, 05:37 PM
MRZ RAMIEZ did he write u already???....& send u the forms.

My man was just transferred today...

marlene4lvn
11-01-2007, 03:13 AM
You Can Also Find The Dress Code In Back Of Your Approved Slipp..

Maddimar, Make Sure To Tell Your Man To Send U The Approved Noticed He Will Get Once U Get Approved.
Some People Have Problems Going Up Their On The 1st Time And It Has Alot Of Helpfull Info In The Back Of That Form.

Dont Tripp U Might Get A Letter From Your Man On Sat...