View Full Version : Any one with a loved one @ Solano?

LeetNinja
09-26-2007, 05:08 PM
Hi Everyone I am new here but love it so far:) I have a special someone who is in Solano I have sent my app to get approved for visits he's going to be transferred to a level IV prison. I am new to all this can anyone help me out with how visits are like are they behind a glass? I keep reading about packages some send to their man what are these and how do I do that? I could really use all the info thank you everyone:)

setvasq
10-02-2007, 06:37 PM
Well i am as confussedd as you are..lol.. showin love to solano.. since my hubby just got transferred there..

dreanluis
10-12-2007, 01:03 AM
Where are people coming from to go and visit their honey in solano? I would love to find someone to go with, i have a car i just want a companion.

jmbaby
10-12-2007, 02:37 AM
Hi Everyone I am new here but love it so far:) I have a special someone who is in Solano I have sent my app to get approved for visits he's going to be transferred to a level IV prison. I am new to all this can anyone help me out with how visits are like are they behind a glass? I keep reading about packages some send to their man what are these and how do I do that? I could really use all the info thank you everyone:)

Welcome to Pto Leetninja!!! My boyfriend is in Solano. I have not ever had a visit behind the glass. However my best friend has visited her husband behind the glass. The visits are 90 minutes long. You have to call the prison to make an appt. for a visit. The number is (707) 451-0182 just listen to the options. If you have a contact visit the CO's are cool. They do not bother you unless you do something to break the "rules." Other than that it is fine. The CO's at processing are nice as well. All in all Solano is not that bad compared to other places.

Inmates can receive packages 4 times a year. You can order almost anything from the catalog or online. I prefer ordering online. You can order food, snacks, toiletries, under cloths, stamps tennis shoes, etc. the list goes on. Here are some of the places you can order from. I hope this helped out a little. If you have other questions just ask. If I do not know the answer someone does on PTO. I love PTO!!! :thumbsup:

www.californiainmatepackage.com (http://www.californiainmatepackage.com)
www.walkenhorsts.com (http://www.walkenhorsts.com)
www.californiaqp.com (http://www.californiaqp.com)
www.packagesrus.com (http://www.packagesrus.com)

First Quarter Package
January-March

Second Quarter Package
April-June

Third Quarter
July-September

Forth Quarter
October-December

dreanluis
10-12-2007, 02:12 PM
do you have to make an appointment even if you do have contact visits? or do you just show up?

meximami707
10-12-2007, 02:20 PM
no u gotta get approved 2 visit! once ur approved you can visit but he needs 2 send u the form, and hes the one that lets you know wether you got approved or not...also b4 you go u need 2 call and make sure they arnt on lock down... my man isnt in solano but i know this bcuz i know this lol

dreanluis
10-12-2007, 06:13 PM
thaNK U! so i am approved... does that mean i can see him this weekend???

sxycali209
10-12-2007, 10:01 PM
If he let you know that you've been approved, of course you can go this weekend. Be ready for the crowd. visiting is from 8:00am to 3:00pm. Its best if you get there around 9 or 9:30. Reason being they will terminate visits around 10:30- 11:00 for those who started there visits between 8:00- 10:00. Your better of at that time and you'll probably be able to stay till 3:00. Good luck and happy visiting.

dreanluis
10-13-2007, 01:57 AM
Honestly, thank you so much for your help! He hasnt let me know im approved but i was approved at North Kern State Prison and when i called solano they said i could go and visit! so hopefully everything works out!!! I am sooo excited to see him tomorrow!

liselda
10-15-2007, 12:40 PM
Hello,
My boyfriend is currently in HDSP and is being transferred to Solano soon, at least we're hoping so because it's much closer to me. So i just wanted to know how it was for you ladies so far, are your men doing okay in there. I guess i just want my baby to be okay, you know? Thanks girls.