View Full Version : Solano Yard 2

cnk
09-25-2007, 05:15 PM
I haven't heard a peep from my husband since Saturday. Has anyone heard from a man on yard 2? I'm not blocked so I'm wondering if they are down.

jmbaby
09-26-2007, 03:17 PM
I know that on yard 2 the Northern and Southern Hispanics are on lockdown. The African-Americans on yard 1 have been on lockdown almost 4 months. I have not heard from my boyfriend since Friday of last week. My phone is not blocked. It's not like him not to call so who knows maybe they are all on lockdown. Also my friends husband is next door at CMF. He told her that over 2000 cell phones were confiscated from Solano. I find that hard to believe, maybe 200 not 2000. So who knows if that is true. If I hear anything else I will let you know.

cnk
09-26-2007, 03:35 PM
Thanks--I also heard from someone on another site that the yard is down due to short staff and bad counts. They have had a lot of inmates transfer in to take the place of the ones who were transferred out of state. I was told they are having count problems since then. I also heard the power had been out agin too. I got a message from my husband on Saturday and was expecting a call on Monday night. I'll let you know if I hear anything else. My guy is pretty good at getting to a phone if there is any chance at all. At least my mind is at ease now...

cnk
09-26-2007, 03:38 PM
Sorry moderators--I guess I posted in the wrong forum...:o

cnk
09-27-2007, 10:17 PM
Just talked to my husband--he thinks things may be back to normal on yard 2 by the weekend.

jmbaby
09-28-2007, 02:19 AM
On yard 1 the african-americans are still on lockdown. As well as all races in buildings 4 and 5 (yard 1). On yard two the Northern and Southern Hispanics are still on lockdown as well.

cnk
09-28-2007, 02:56 AM
Yes, he said he heard the blacks on yard 1 should be off lock down when searches are finished and he expects yard 2 to be off soon too. But like he said, you never really know what will happen.

jmbaby
09-28-2007, 01:19 PM
Yes, he said he heard the blacks on yard 1 should be off lock down when searches are finished and he expects yard 2 to be off soon too. But like he said, you never really know what will happen.

Tell me about it!!! It can all change in minutes. My friend was going to go visit her husband a couple weeks ago. While on her way there they went on lockdown. She drove two and a half hours to be turned away.