View Full Version : Little Brother in CDMC - need help please.

jules4x4
09-16-2007, 10:21 AM
:help: Hello everyone, Thank you for taking the time to put this forum together and providing the support you do. Over the course of several months I have made calls after calls and researched the Internet on MS laws for inmate information and sentencing, etc.. and got absolutely no where until I this website! I appreciate everything everyone posts and my heart goes out to all of you. I never imagined how painful and agonizing it is when your very loved family member is locked up. This is especially difficult for me for several reasons; my brother was the child left behind, from a already dysfunctional family. It is a very complicated and sad story but a true struggle of survival my brother has gone through and had his family not deserted him, he wouldnt be in the situation he is today. With this said; I'm not excusing what he has done, nor is he, I want to help him get his life together and help him get through this as quickly as possible without additional un due harm or added un due time to his sentencing. His case is very complicated; Feds, US Marshalls, DEA, AL, MS, Rankin and Hinds County. He is not a federal inmate; however he was a federal witness. He is now classified as a state inmate; in R+C, it's been 5 months now and he continues to wait on the FEDs to do their part; however, while waiting he has already received a violation and is being held in lockup 24/7, 1 hour outside in a "cage" because he won't and can't tell them the wardens the details of the violation or he will be killed. Basically, he's is taking the blame for something found in his bunk when a raid took place. Apparently, the corner his bunk was located was the catch all -stash all, and when they arrived, he wasn't in his bunk and it was tossed in his bunk. He is already in a sensistive situation, so being involved in another one is certainly not something he would set himself up for, I can assure you. As you can probably tell by now, I need help in more ways than one. My questions are many and I don't know who to trust or where to begin actually. I am desperate and not willing to give up on him and won't ever. I hurt daily for him, and I have deep gut wrenching feelings that come over me when I start thinking how he must feel and what is happening to him. He is a good father, he has 2 girls, one is about to graduate high school, and 1 son, who is 5. He had his first child when he was 14 and has always been there for them. He is deserving of a second chance, someone to listen to him, something. He has done what they all have asked of him but no one is doing anything!

joanna20
09-28-2007, 03:23 AM
i hope you get justice

BabygirlNGary
11-03-2007, 07:27 PM
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u218/kompa_2007/welcome.gif