View Full Version : Need Help Writing a SEXY letter to my Husband. HELP!!!!!

carodriguez
09-12-2007, 08:43 PM
This is a little different for me but my husband and I have been together for 6 years and I am very shy and conservative when it comes to our sex life. I go see him almost every weekend and I ca talk to him about it and he basically has been the one that has lead me the way when he was out. But we write some stuff in letters but I want to write him a good sexy you know letter that will really get him going. I just don't know how and I don't know what to say or where to start. Can anyone HELP!!!! :o :idea:

shya3
09-12-2007, 09:31 PM
Maybe you could write about how it use to be when you use to do it. thats a little easier but add a little extra

Jimmys'BabyGirl
09-12-2007, 09:58 PM
;) On the www.lovingyou.com (http://www.lovingyou.com) web site you can go into forums and scroll down to pillowtalk. On there you will find all kinds of things that go through both men and womens minds. There was a section that talked about talking dirty. I too had a hard time but it is much easier now. In the begining he used to say he didn't want me to write dirty letters but now he tells how much he loves them and then he sends me one. And I love them as well. Get creative and just go for it and put it in the mail before you have a chance to change your mind. He will love anything you say about how you want to be loving him or how you would want him to be loving you. Put all the details including the sound in the room.

caitybug
09-12-2007, 10:02 PM
I SOOO had this problem!! I was sick shy about it, and I had no idea where to start. I think it was his feedback after the first one that really helped me get into it. Let's see, where to start........ok, what I did was begin by what I wanted to do to him.....but not using words that seemed too dirty, or corny (to me anyway!), it was subtle but got the point across. I think if you start slow it makes it a little easier, because then he will (hopefully) write back something just as good if not better, depending on how shy he is about it. And eventually you can get a good rythym down and write it like it's nothing.

emerald097
09-13-2007, 10:14 PM
I usually just try to picture the way that I would want things to go if he were here. Sometimes I take it slow like I will talk about the candles and what I'm wearing or there are those times when the small details need to be left out lol. Lately we have been doing roleplay and that's fun.

Thumper81
09-17-2007, 11:50 AM
you can also try hoochiemail.com they just changed their name but its a good start

nikisi
09-17-2007, 12:33 PM
You describe in detail, your most tromantic lovemaking session shared between you two.... that could be a start. If you drink, have a glass of wine late at night to loosen you up a bit. Try writing a fantasy you would like to have fulfilled with him. i hope I helped.

dans_baby
09-19-2007, 01:42 PM
Also you can try www.hoochymail.com ...I printed out one of those stories and sent it to Dan and he LOVED it!!!! He said it had him sweating LMAO! But I was about to write like 2...but I couldn't think of anymore without it sounding kinda routine like. That website is awesome!

LamontLover
09-19-2007, 03:22 PM
You poor thing! Here... you need to Google this-James Joyce's Dirty Letters... now remember, these were written to his wife Nora back in 1902 or something like that... but some of the wording I found really "arousing", and I just changed the first person to me and Lamont was really digging it... girl... no doubt you came to the correct place... amazing writers all up in here... honey, just do some Google'n and type in exactly what you're looking for and/or need...
-Happy Dirty Letter Hunting... ;) Delphine

This is a little different for me but my husband and I have been together for 6 years and I am very shy and conservative when it comes to our sex life. I go see him almost every weekend and I ca talk to him about it and he basically has been the one that has lead me the way when he was out. But we write some stuff in letters but I want to write him a good sexy you know letter that will really get him going. I just don't know how and I don't know what to say or where to start. Can anyone HELP!!!! :o :idea:

HisWifey7707
09-19-2007, 05:19 PM
you can also try hoochiemail.com they just changed their name but its a good start

OhMYGOD!!! I just looked at that website!! That is the craziest thing!! I of course made one to send to Jason!!! :D