View Full Version : Folsom Dress Code and jewelry rules?

leah123
09-07-2007, 02:28 PM
I havent been to see my uncle in a while and he is in folsom and I just need to know the dress code and about peircings cause i have my lip peirced

funnyface09
09-07-2007, 03:07 PM
You might try checking the CA forum. You will find all the answers there. All the CA prisons are listed with visiting info, etc.
Welcome to PTO! You will find lots of information, support and encouragement within these walls.

LeBeau
09-07-2007, 06:40 PM
You'll probably want to remove the lip jewelry for your visit- Some C/Os are way laid back about it, others stick like glue to the basic "One ring (wedding set counts as one), one necklace, one pair of earrings, wristwatch OR bracelet" list of allowable jewelry.

I do not know specifically about Folsom, but in general terms, if you dress conservatively, no blue denim, nothing revealing or transparent- basically dress as if you were going to church with someone's grandma or to a serious job interview- you should be fine.

DANIELA213
09-10-2007, 09:06 AM
They're pretty cool up there. I have my toughe pierced and my friend has her lip and tounge and they didnt say anything so you should be fine